Theory11 music

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
I really like the music used in theory 11 videos, compititons ect. It all sounds like the same band, so if it is does anyone know what the name is?
Thanks
(I hope this isn't too off topic)

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
It's created by Dana Hocking (yeah we know its a girl's name :p). You can see him in the Artists section, you can download two of his cool songs, if u click herecontest ;)

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Greetings! All the music here was produced by Dana Hocking - our musical editing guru. And although his parents thought he was a girl for the first 7 years of his life, Dana has gone through great lengths to assert his masculinity - including mastering the art of dance/filming/wearing large headphones...

Attachments

• Dana.jpg
    Dana.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 321

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Greetings! All the music here was produced by Dana Hocking - our musical editing guru. And although his parents thought he was a girl for the first 7 years of his life, Dana has gone through great lengths to assert his masculinity - including mastering the art of dance/filming/wearing large headphones...

Wow, I finally understand why he is soo good at editing, only a girl could match colors and beats like he/she does in your guy's preview's and what not.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results