Theory11 Pants?

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I was just browsing through the Gear section and all theory 11 products are shirts!! And I thought it would be awesome if they made some Theory 11 pants!!! I don't know about you but I would love to have some of those.

D

Deleted member 2755

Haha I think I would just wear normal pants. I don't need Theory 11 pants.:rolleyes:

-Doug

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
When i saw this i thought it ment pants UK wise, but then i relised its pants USA wise lol.

I think Theory11 sould release a bag, with the T11 logo on the front, and Cerca Trova on the back,

Felix

Jan 31, 2008
I want to see a T11 jockstrap. Of course it would be sexist not to have stuff for the very few ladies on this site.... Actually T11 sweats would be quite nice.... or not.

T11 pants would just be plain stoopid. If you want pants go to Abercrappy and spray paint the T11 logo or sayings on them....

J

Jake Samways

Theory11 with Dana on the crouch.

I would love that.

We all kind of guessed you would like that Blink, but where not all like you living inside a kangaroo and all :p

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Theory11 with Dana on the crouch.

I would love that.

I want to see a T11 jockstrap. Of course it would be sexist not to have stuff for the very few ladies on this site.... Actually T11 sweats would be quite nice.... or not.

T11 pants would just be plain stoopid. If you want pants go to Abercrappy and spray paint the T11 logo or sayings on them....

What about theory11 psychiatric help so that I can get that mental image out of my head?

How about some family-friendly suggestions?

TDA

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results