Theory11 Point System - Suggestion

Oct 5, 2008
Most stores these days have a kind of online point system. For example: If you were to buy a certain ammount of books on BarnesandNoble.com, you would get a certain amount of credit to go toward your next purchase free of charge. I've been a loyal Theory 11 customer for quite a while, and I think this would be a fantastic way to reward loyalty and encourage patranage. Think about it: For every, lets say, $75 worth of merchandise you buy, you'd get a free deck of cards, or maybe a discount on your next purchase. It would certainly help a lot of us, especially during this economic crisis, and I think it would benefit the website itself immensly.
-dR

Jan 30, 2009
Funny thing is, if they did this somebody else would find some other way to request cheaper/free stuff. There is no limit to the amount of ideas people can come up with on how companies can give away more product.

idk, It doesn't seem like the worst idea. It's like when you use to go to the stores and they'd punch your card. You spend like $100 and get $5 off on your next purchase. I don't think they'd go for it, but it is a nice thought.

Funny thing is, if they did this somebody else would find some other way to request cheaper/free stuff. There is no limit to the amount of ideas people can come up with on how companies can give away more product.

On the other hand of course, this does make sense lol.

mmm... theory11 have %discount when u buy in great amount, that's cool (even i haven't buy anything yet, when i can i will! XDD)

there r contest every saturday! xD

so i don't think is the best idea so far... maybe in some years, maybe this point system will happen

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
People complain about the SNC as it is, so if they did the point system, people would complain that the rewards weren't enough. Even though theory11 would be giving away free stuff, users here would still find reasons to complain.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Most stores these days have a kind of online point system. For example: If you were to buy a certain ammount of books on BarnesandNoble.com, you would get a certain amount of credit to go toward your next purchase free of charge. I've been a loyal Theory 11 customer for quite a while, and I think this would be a fantastic way to reward loyalty and encourage patranage. Think about it: For every, lets say, $75 worth of merchandise you buy, you'd get a free deck of cards, or maybe a discount on your next purchase. It would certainly help a lot of us, especially during this economic crisis, and I think it would benefit the website itself immensly.
-dR

It would be bad business on the T11 side. The people who buy the tricks won't buy because of points, so they would just be wasting money.

-Michael

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Michael, your signature is very disturbing.

I agree that people will always find fault in everything T11 does - it certainly seems that way when a product they don't like comes out, or even something free like the SNCs. Just remember they don't have to do anything, least of all SNCs, it's their prerogative.

... Criss looks like he has on Coco Butter, not I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. lol, I was just trying to make a dirty joke, people specification aside.

Ahhh I see.... ;)
Well I reckon getting butter all over your hands makes your deck too grippy, I'll stick with fanning powder.

Hey, let's play the getting back on topic game!!! :D

Here are the rules:
1. We start talking about the original point of the thread.

Yep, one rule. It's good fun.

No no no, they give out free butta at E. Criss just plays with his deck while covered in E butta. It's quite complicated but i'm sure Criss has a deal with E for free butta. Tumble's right, back on topic (You weed killer :p). I believe the Coco came from me mini.

It seems like a good idea when mentioned by itself, but factor in everything else, and i'm not so sure anymore. But on some level, it doesn't seem so bad if after maybe $100 or $200 you got a random free deck with your next order. imo

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results