theory11 roundtable discussion - Daniel Garcia Edition

Jul 22, 2008
Hillsboro, Oregon
1. Have you ever had a performance where the spectator didn't get the trick? Where they didn't react? If so, how did you handle it?

2. Have you ever considered joining Theory11?

3. How did you start working with Ellusionist?

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
ok so have have some more Q's

14) if you wernt a magician what job do you think you would have and why?

15) Why don't you work for theory11

16) who really shot JFK?

17) who are you voting for in the presidental elections

18) what is your favorite deck of cards and why?

19) what was the first trick you ever performed and to who?

20) what question should i ask you next?

As far as I know, it has not been confirmed that each of us can only have three questions. Here are more questions in case we are allowed to have more. If we aren't, just don't count these and only count my first post on this thread with my three questions on it.

Last question.. "bonus"!

8 - Which do you favor more? Ninjas or pancakes? You have to choose either ninjas OR pancakes, not both or neither. :)

Phew! Just in time!

How did you experiment with different effects as you were creating them, what made you want to venture out into different genres of magic, such as rubberband magic coin magic etc., how did you gain your inspiration?

I know I'm a few minutes over, but I want to throw these out in case they haven't been asked and someone happens to catch them. (I haven't read everyone's questions either)

1. Any news on the Garcia Wallet we've been hearing about?
2. When is you site gonna finally be up and running?

Oct 19, 2007
1. Why are you so goofy? is it just when your preforming or are you goofy all the time?

2. What's the craziest thing you and Chris Kenner have done?

3. Do you have a girlfriend?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Hey..

1. What kind of influence did your parents have on your development of magic, were they supportive or did they tell you you were wasting your time?
2. What did you do to get your first big break in magic?
3. What is your strongest effect and why?

Thanks, good luck to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Great questions submitted tonight by everyone - we had a great time. Just finished recording the podcast and uploading it as we speak. Had a surprise special guest on this edition - Dan White - who chatted with us for the first few minutes of the discussion. A link to the full podcast will be posted in this thread in the next few minutes...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results