theory11 roundtable discussion - Daniel Garcia Edition

Aug 31, 2007
UK
I'm at the part about the movies. Step Brothers was funny, it's just Will Farrell playing Will Farrell. As for movies, when Pineapple Express comes out go see it. I got tickets to the world premiere, funniest movie from the Superbad guys! :D

Mitch

Thanks, it was a great movie to film.

Nov 8, 2007
Podcast?

I'm on the page with the roundtable discussion with Garcia from last night (Roundtable Discussion), but I can't find the feed or how to download it; I just see a media player. It's listed as a podcast so I'm assuming there is a feed and way to download it somewhere. I want to download it and listen to it at the gym later.

Can anybody help me out? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Sep 2, 2007
Amazing discussion; very entertaining and funny yet insightful and helpful throughout. Listened to it three times already -- great stuff.

PS -- You can download the podcast here by right-clicking on link and hitting the "Save Target/Link As" option.

Cheers,
JTM

Nov 8, 2007
Amazing discussion; very entertaining and funny yet insightful and helpful throughout. Listened to it three times already -- great stuff.

PS -- You can download the podcast here by right-clicking on link and hitting the "Save Target/Link As" option.

Cheers,
JTM
Thanks for the help, Jack. Much appreciated.

BTW, how did you find the page with the mp3? The only page I could find was the page I listed with the media player.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
I expected a much more intelligent conversion:(
Like the part in the end

your complaining about the podcast's intelligence level and you mispelled "conversation"? just be glad that these magicians are taking the time to talk with us and and answer our questions at all. i thought the podcast was a great mix of questions and danny did a great job answering them in an entertaining and efficient manner. seriously, stop the negativity

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results