theory11 roundtable discussion - Richard Z

Nov 25, 2007
Surreality
1. why do i get banned so often?

2. which is your favorite spotlight video?

3. will you ever open up and have different small forms of manipulation on decknique?

Aug 31, 2007
1. Who is your favorite flourisher [besides yourself]?

2. What do you think of the current cardistry scene?

3. In cardistry, and magic alike, what makes you who you are?

Sorry if I duplicated questions!

Have you achieved the desired image you want to be seen as? Is there a higher level of fame you would like to shoot for, or possible even a lower notch? Are you happy with what people think of you as a magician/cardist?

Do you see magic more as an art, to be preserved and only let out to those who are worth it, or a practice, to be gushed out? Or both? If you said art, why do you think magic deserves a spot in history? If you said a practice, then how far would you like to see magic go?

What do you think about the future of magic? It appears youth are taking a hand on the industry, both creating and performing. What are your thoughts?

How long do you practice a day? A week?

What motivates you to perform magic/cardistry?

Are you more of a performer or a creator? Have you created anything? If so, what?

--

Thanks!

Sep 5, 2007
Hey Rich,

1. Where do you see yourself taking all the skills you have obtained from cardistry? Do you look to futher develop them into anything?

2. I believe you are going in and between Canda and US. Where do you see yourself in the near future?

3. Do you think cardistry will remain part of your life even as you get older?

Sep 2, 2007
who is your inspiration for cardisty?

2. what made you de3cide to start decknique?

3. where do you see yourself in five years?

Jul 30, 2008
!. Which flourish is your greatest inspiration? E.g. Sybil, Revolution, Tornado.

2. Do you invent your own moves or use others?

3. Are you into magic as well?

Hey Richard. Its great to finally see you get the T11 spotlight you deserve. I dont have much to ask, but I do want to know one thing:

Why are you doing what you're doing? Why cardistry? Why did you not choose any of the other professions? Why's cardistry so special to you? And finally. If cardistry was destroyed by tommorrow, what would you do next, or would you rebuild it your way?

Well thats more then just one thing. But hey, im curious and im sure the rest of the magic/cardistry community is too. Cant wait to hear your opinion.

Forane

May 24, 2008
Do you perform magic, as well as Cardistry, and if so, how do they compare in your opinion?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results