theory11 roundtable - Wayne Houchin

Mar 30, 2008
Wayne, How do you, personally, create effects? Do you think of what you want to achieve, or do you just "Jam" and stumble onto a new concept?

MK

Sep 1, 2007
You have had/have your theater shows. How did you promote your shows and got people to come watch you? What should I do if I want to have my one hour show and have people come to see it?

Sorry for duplicating any questions on accident.

Thread Specific Question:

- What do you think makes Thread stand out from other magic tricks in this category (threads, maybe ropes)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 24, 2007
Hermosillo Sonora
on the dvd you mention 2 methods for thread: the geek method and the sleight method. and you said you have been using the geek method for 10 years with no problem, then:
1) what was the reason that make you created the sleight method if the geek method already worked great for you?
2)do you use the sleight method with regularity?

Nov 29, 2008
Simi Valley, California
Questions Submitted for Thread

Sinful seemed to be one of your biggest signature effects that really seemed to do very well. Do you think thread will top that effect?

Will Thread become your signature effect.

Do you think Criss Angel will show any interest in this new effect as he did with Sinful?

May 3, 2008
What is your favorite effect to date?
What are your ambitions in or outside of magic? You've become successful as a magician, so what's the next step? What would you like to accomplish over the next few years?
What are your favorite books on magic as we know that you have an extensive library?
In your completely unbiased opinion, what are your views on Ellusionist?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results