theory11 should have a Buying/Selling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
T11 is a business - why would they want to compete with users in their own community buying used versions of their products? It just doesn't make any sense in terms of profitability.
Think the whole idea of a selling thread is for individuals to sell products that are out of stock or discontinued to other individuals. I say individuals because I don't agree with other businesses poaching custom from sites they're not officially affiliated with. When we buy things sometimes it's not what we expect and we'll never use it, I think it would be nice for T11 to give us an outlet to sell things on in situations like that as well as selling cards that are no longer in print because we all know how the popularity of custom cards has boomed in recent years. It happens on a lot of other magic sites so I don't see why it would be a big issue for T11 to do it.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
There are no immediate plans for a Theory11 Buying / Selling Thread. It will be decided upon in the future as JB and the crew are very busy with other things headed our way. With that being said, I'll close this thread because the horse is dead. Ha Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results