theory11 SNC - roundtable discussion - Tom Isaacson

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Sweet....won again :D

Not sure which question of mine got asked (listening to it right now)...but .......WICKED!!!!!

12:48 is the time of my question :D

Last edited by a moderator:

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Here's an odd question...but....could I possibly donate my "one-on-one" win to a friend of mine?

Here's my reasoning:

I own Chris Kenner's Totally Out of Control book, so all of his One-on-One's are in there.
I will pick up The Trilogy this summer, and so all of the Dan & Dave Buck 1-on-1's are there.
I already own Dangerous, (and am waiting for my copy of Lethal to arrive) so the D+M 1-on-1's are taken care of.
and I won Joel Paschall's Fan Control a few weeks back....

not to mention that a friend of mine really really really loved my performance of Five Speed, and I would love to be able to offer it as a gift to him (he doesn't own the book, and he learns best from video).

So....Theory11 staff....would it be possible to donate my win to him? I don't know if he has an account yet, but I could get him to sign up.

Thanks.

Oh, and for all of you who are saying, "why don't you just give your friend one of your 4 downloads"....or "burn a copy for your friend" or whatever.....I don't do that. I'm not up for giving away secrets or doing anything illegal / unethical. That's why I decided to ask if I could give the download choice to him.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Here's an odd question...but....could I possibly donate my "one-on-one" win to a friend of mine?

Here's my reasoning:

I own Chris Kenner's Totally Out of Control book, so all of his One-on-One's are in there.
I will pick up The Trilogy this summer, and so all of the Dan & Dave Buck 1-on-1's are there.
I already own Dangerous, (and am waiting for my copy of Lethal to arrive) so the D+M 1-on-1's are taken care of.

not to mention that a friend of mine really really really loved my performance of Five Speed, and I would love to be able to offer it as a gift to him (he doesn't own the book, and he learns best from video).

So....Theory11 staff....would it be possible to donate my win to him? I don't know if he has an account yet, but I could get him to sign up.

Thanks.

Oh, and for all of you who are saying, "why don't you just give your friend one of your 4 downloads"....or "burn a copy for your friend" or whatever.....I don't do that. I'm not up for giving away secrets or doing anything illegal / unethical. That's why I decided to ask if I could give the download choice to him.

You probably can. Just as a side note, none of Daniel Madison's 1-on-1s are in Lethal or Dangerous.

David

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
You probably can. Just as a side note, none of Daniel Madison's 1-on-1s are in Lethal or Dangerous.

David

I thought they were (I haven't had time to look at the Dangerous set yet...)

but still...I'd rather do my friend this favour (seeing as he doesn't have a credit card, or any opportunity to order a 1-on-1 himself).

Jan 27, 2008

Here's my reasoning:

Thanks.

Well aren't you just perfect.
Btw, none of Daniel madison's 1on1 stuff are on it.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Well aren't you just perfect.

I think it's highly rude, disrespectful, immature, and overall distasteful to ridicule for someone for being generous like Phil is. If anything, he deserves a pat on the back for what he's doing.

Haha is that a joke?

Why would it be a joke? Your posts are a joke, though, that's for sure. :rolleyes:

Aug 31, 2007
Darn. Well i can ask Tom my questions in person anyway, so congratz to everyone!

until next time......

I'm out.

Jan 27, 2008
I think it's highly rude, disrespectful, immature, and overall distasteful to ridicule for someone for being generous like Phil is. If anything, he deserves a pat on the back for what he's doing.

Why would it be a joke? Your posts are a joke, though, that's for sure. :rolleyes:
How am I ridiculing him. I was joking about joking about his generosity; he actually is doing something really great; I was just saying he doesn't need to proclaim it.

So you see what I mean? It's like when you give money to charity, you don't go out onto the street and go HEY EVERYBODY LOOK I'M A GOOD GUY I'M GIVING MONEY TO CHARITY!

Drink something that will make you calm down and learn to understand things a little better, will you?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results