theory11 SNC - roundtable discussion - Tom Isaacson

How am I ridiculing him. I was joking about joking about his generosity; he actually is doing something really great; I was just saying he doesn't need to proclaim it.

So you see what I mean? It's like when you give money to charity, you don't go out onto the street and go HEY EVERYBODY LOOK I'M A GOOD GUY I'M GIVING MONEY TO CHARITY!

Drink something that will make you calm down and learn to understand things a little better, will you?

Honestly, out of the seven posts you have, I have yet to read one that contains only positive words. There is no need to bring negativity to EVERY post. Ya, **** happens, but you seem to be provoking it.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
Member JJJP Join Date: Sep 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got a PM. I picked Joel Paschall's Static.

lol, oh the irony

Last edited by a moderator:

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Hmmm...controversy over my decision to post something I wanted an answer to.

that's funny. :D I didn't take any offense to anyone's post. If anything, I'm the dumba$$ who should have just emailed John Raiker personally, or something like that with my question....but I was tired, and wasn't thinking straight last night.

Sep 1, 2007
Has anybody gotten a e-mail with their download yet? I gave Raiker the info this morning, haven't gotten it yet. I'm not complaining, its just he's usually so quick.

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks, I should of thought of that.

I pmd him at like 8 this morning giving him my e-mail address. I just pm'd wayne so maybe we'll get the 1on1's sooner than later.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hi guys,

Please remain patient and allow up to 24 hours (as always) for response and sending of SNC prizes. Whenever possible, we do try to respond to all inquiries and questions before then (12 hours is our goal), but since all of us here do wear many many hats, we always try to work as swiftly as possible.

Love,
Katie

Hi guys,

Please remain patient and allow up to 24 hours (as always) for response and sending of SNC prizes. Whenever possible, we do try to respond to all inquiries and questions before then (12 hours is our goal), but since all of us here do wear many many hats, we always try to work as swiftly as possible.

Love,
Katie

Oh okay. Thanks for clearing that up. I guess I'll just wait.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results