theory11 update : White Centurions + A Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZimFasa

Banned
Jul 28, 2008
MoJoe, I read this thread, and it seems to me you were the only one "rubbed the wrong way" Just because Andrei is an artist here doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to make money off something he pays for. I missed this release window, but I plan on picking up some white cents at the next one. and I plan on selling a few to make some money. Does thatt make me sleazy? It seems like you just need to get use to the whole concept of supply and demand

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
There's nothing wrong for Andrei selling white centurions on ebay. But I think that Andrei shouldn't have said 'I do want to give other people a chance of getting a deck and at the same time make a little profit.' By putting 1 white centurions up on ebay, only gives one person a chance to get the deck.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Guys,

This is getting a little out of hand. There will be another release window this coming Friday, and I know there will be decks on ebay in the not so distant future.

I am going to put this thread to rest, as this hasn't done any good what-so-ever for the last 15 pages or so. Let's get back to the magic.

Katie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results