Theory11 Xmas Tree Cutting

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Greetings! Happy almost Turkey Day! (for those of you in the U.S.) This past week has been pretty insane. We are all getting ready & making sure everything is in place for the release of Mathieu Bich's TNR, JB is off taste testing gelato in Milan Italy, Maxim Magazine featured our Guardians in their "Holiday Gift Guide" (you'll be hearing more from us about that soon), We have been setting up our production schedule for next year (we have some incredible things coming), I am in production for a project of my own, and we have been preparing for December...

Needless to say, I needed a break - so Fran & I decided to go cut down our first "official" Fran & Wayne Theory11 Xmas Tree! We took some pictures - check them out. I especially like the one of Fran & I holding our God Daughter Alyssa... while she's holding a deck of Guardians. A future magi in the making?

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone (and a belated Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends). One thing that all of us here at Theory 11 are thankful for is... you... AHHHHHHHH....

"snif"

- a single tear falls silently from my left eye...

Have a great Thanksgiving (or phenomenal Thursday, if you're not in the US) and I hope to see you guys on the forums for the release of TNR on Friday! Talk to you soon!

:)

Attachments

• WayneFran.jpg
    WayneFran.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 322
  • Alyssa.jpg
    Alyssa.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 408
  • Tree.jpg
    Tree.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 250
  • Family.jpg
    Family.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 369
  • TreeTruck.jpg
    TreeTruck.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 272
Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Hah, awesome Wayne. I hope you and your family along with everyone else and their families have a wonderful holiday or phenomenal Thursday as you said, as well!

I can't wait to see what is to come and I'll be sure to check things out.

Take care!

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought TNR came out on friday. Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving Guys. Wayne I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Peace to everyone's family!

You and your family look happy. Glad good things are happening for you.

Nice truck by the way Wayne.

Last edited by a moderator:

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
I hope everyone is on their way to a safe, happy and healthy Holiday Season!

I know this is our favorite time of the year.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, and a safe and sound BLACK FRIDAY!

Love,

Katie Egleston

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I hope everyone is on their way to a safe, happy and healthy Holiday Season!

I know this is our favorite time of the year.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, and a safe and sound BLACK FRIDAY!

Love,

Katie Egleston

Ah geez, I almost forgot about Black Friday. Welp, here's to all who are joining me at 4am heading to Mickey-D's for a quick breakfast and off to brave the crowds! :D

Shane K.

Awww, what cute pictures. Thanks for sharing those.

For all of those in the US, Happy Thanksgiving, since I live in Canada my Turkey day has come and gone.

Black Friday is like the official Christmas shopping day, it's basically the first day where the next holiday is Christmas, so make sure you don't get trampled, and where a helmet haha.

-RA69

Great pics, and looks like you all had a great time! The holiday season is a much needed break from our daily lives (but then again, the added stress of black friday comes along with it.)

This was a nice way to get everyone in the spirit!

Thanks Wayne (and Fran)!

J.

Nov 12, 2007
Really nice pics Wayne, looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing them. :) I don't know about anyone else here, but I can not wait for snow!

And as always, best holiday wishes to everyone here and their families. :)

Branden

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results