There's no war here.

It looks like a few people are taking the birth of Theory 11 to new extremes. Ever since this started there has been a few people who are just going out of there way to make Ellusionist look bad or to show that they hate Ellusionist. I think that isn't why Theory 11 is here. Yeah a lot of you have your opinions as to why E has destroyed magic, but there are a few people here that will agree with me when I say this; We aren't here to bash on Ellusionist. We're here to advance magic and let it evolve, so lets focus on the important things here.

Besides, I'm sure it's not like Wayne, Dan, Dave and all the other T11 artists who sold their stuff to E are like... Totally regretting it... At least, I don't think they are! Haha

Aug 31, 2007
I noticed that too Avancer. I don't think any of the artists regret selling their products to E. But we will have to wait for their input XD. I have to agree with this topic. Theory11 is the next thing, but doesn't mean we have to forget about E. They sell products, so does Theory11. They are different. Dan, Dave, and Wayne may sell more products to E, but we will have to wait and see...

-P54

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
It's just a maturity thing. Unfortunately people think they have something to prove on here, and when anyone mentions competition betwee these two companies, people feel like they have to pick a side, to prove themselves.

I think it's great that Theory11 have opened up, and E is getting some decent competition. I like (E), but I don't like monopolies, and (E) were running a monopoly on this style of marketing and producing.

Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Personally, I have no qualms with Ellusionist products or the people running it. In fact, I credit Ellusionist for opening the door to magic to me. If it wasn't for that company...I'd probably still be wishing I knew how to perform magic.

If there is anything I didn't like about Ellusionist, it was the forums. I wont say anymore on that.

If anything, I'm here to embrace. I also agree with who ever said that T11 should be a place of unity.

Shane K.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I am still confused.

What the heck does everyone have against E?

E brought some fantastic items to life.

Very resourceful to et old favorites and the new stuff.

Hell i had many books that taught the pass.
I bought ninja and its in my routine all the time.

shape shifter.
Indecent
Fraud.
Saw.
Kaos

All these amazing tricks.

I say go out and explose.
T11 is to bring everyone together. Not to create a war on magic...ism.. *yes magicism is a word. take that home. chew it.*

~Jordan

Haha, Coincidentally Dane Cook is one of my favorites...

On the E subject,

See? Everyone here should be as open minded as the you people. (Yes, I mean YOU people... You magicians you!) As far as I'm concerned, it pretty much should be called Theory 11: The Underground Magic Epicenter Nation.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Haha, Coincidentally Dane Cook is one of my favorites...

On the E subject,

See? Everyone here should be as open minded as the you people. (Yes, I mean YOU people... You magicians you!) As far as I'm concerned, it pretty much should be called Theory 11: The Underground Magic Epicenter Nation.

Mitch hedberg and eddie izzard are pretty damn good as well.

Anyway like someone said T11 is like the UN of magicians

Since I think everyone on this forum has seen the Theory 11 introduction by now. T-11 is to take magic to the next level. So I was wondering, lets stop the bashing of other magic sites, unless they are exposure sites. If these kinds of bashing continues, T-11 will become just the same as any other magic website with people on the forums bashing another, it will become an endless chain.

If everyone here is supporting the advancement of magic and the success of Theory 11, let us all become more than the typical magic forum. Don't let it become just another one hit wonder until some other magic website comes along.

If you really have to bash other magic places so you can be happy, then do this. Go out and perform magic to the point of perfection and if they ask you where, what, and how. Just tell them, "I am a part of T-11 and thats all I can tell you." T-11 will become more known as spectators try to figure out what T-11 is and won't notice other non T-11 sites.

On a final note, think of Theory 11 as the Justice League, where all the heroes join together and work together. Let us all work together to make magic become the biggest thing again, and to help the ones that has forgotten about magic become amazed once again. If we fight amongst each other about magic, then magic will slowly crumble. I get to be Batman though...

- Charles :cool: "I think I lost my train of thought in the end."

Last edited by a moderator:

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Since I think everyone on this forum has seen the Theory 11 introduction by now. T-11 is to take magic to the next level. So I was wondering, lets stop the bashing of other magic sites, unless they are exposure sites. If these kinds of bashing continues, T-11 will become just the same as any other magic website with people on the forums bashing another, it will become an endless chain.

If everyone here is supporting the advancement of magic and the success of Theory 11, let us all become more than the typical magic forum. Don't let it become just another one hit wonder until some other magic website comes along.

If you really have to bash other magic places so you can be happy, then do this. Go out and perform magic to the point of perfection and if they ask you where, what, and how. Just tell them, "I am a part of T-11 and thats all I can tell you." T-11 will become more known as spectators try to figure out what T-11 is and won't notice other non T-11 sites.

- Charles :cool: "I think I lost my train of thought in the end."

Yeah you really did loose your train of thought.

But amen to that man.

~Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
E SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEORY11 RULES!!!!!!!!!!

jk i don't have anything against E its just aome of their tricks were hard to teach and had horrible angles *cough* axis change *cough*. T11 has it right selling tricks tht you will perform over and over agian not just once.

Haha The way you're acting, makes it seem like T11 is trying to create some sort of communistic group of people lead by the artists to war against E. Remember! We still love E, but for other reasons. In our hearts, we're all part of the new Revolution.

Sep 2, 2007
I personally love both companies. Even though t-11 is new, it has made an amazing first impression, and I hope for more great things to come from the theory 11 team. And E Has many great products, and I am awaiting some great new future releases from them as well cough' CIB cough'.
Anyway, I think both sites are great and I will buy magic products from both of them:cool:

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one that is still going to keep their horizons broadened. I don't think that I can segregate myself (and my money) from other magic sites. If anything, I have nothing but love for Theory 11 and Ellusionist...just not their forums.

Shane K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results