This is an official challenge!!!

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
So I have plenty of extra time and I would like to start battling here, sooooooooo...

Ace to Z magic... I challenge you sir to a your-4-of-a-kind-favorite-trick against me...

what do you say????

( I will not accept other challenges, I want to challenge this guy at the time:D)

Have a nice day everyone.:p

BTW, lets start making the battle section a little more enterteining, so let's put our efforts onto it.:D

(Im drunk)

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
So I have plenty of extra time and I would like to start battling here, sooooooooo...

Ace to Z magic... I challenge you sir to a your-4-of-a-kind-favorite-trick against me...

what do you say????

( I will not accept other challenges, I want to challenge this guy at the time:D)

Have a nice day everyone.:p

BTW, lets start making the battle section a little more enterteining, so let's put our efforts onto it.:D

(Im drunk)

uhhhhhhhhhh, I'll PM You??

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Ace to Z magic agreed to the battle but we are looking forward to do something different, a little more enterteining match, he is currently busy right now with other battles, but the battle is definitly going to happen.....

Have a nice day everyone....

BTW, Do you guys have ideas for a magic battle?, something requiring cards would be best..... cheers!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results