This Is So Freaking Funny - Watch!

Sep 1, 2007
I never found the first three funny and this one is far from it. Reading Mysterious Stranger made me respect him a lot more. I suggest anyone who hasn't read it to do so.

Sep 1, 2007
I respect David Blaine, but I still find it funny. :)

After reading my post, it almost sounded like I hated everyone who thought it was funny. I didn't mean to have such a negative tone. There's no problem with finding them funny- that's what they were made for. :p

Sep 4, 2007
After reading my post, it almost sounded like I hated everyone who thought it was funny. I didn't mean to have such a negative tone. There's no problem with finding them funny- that's what they were made for. :p

Don't worry, it's all right. Your tone was fine to me. I was just saying that regardless of how respectable and venerable a person is, it's important to note that not all people have to like all aspects of him. I appreciate that.

Wasn't this originally done as a parody of David Copperfield a while back?

Not that I know of. The very first one was done in parody of David Blaine, marking the start of the series. I don't think the parodied character has changed in any of the episodes.

I could be wrong though.

Peace.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results