Those multiplying thingies...

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Hey ho guys, I'm back.
Anyway, I am looking for a good multiplying somethings routine. Doesn't really matter what, particularly. The only things are that it needs to be stage-sized rather than close up (I contemplated coins, but decided not to due to visibility) and it needs to be in the hands, rather than on a table or anything.
Looking for as many suggestions as possible, please and thankyou very nicely. Any recommendations?

Edit: sorry if it's a little unspecific, by the way, I don't quite know all the details of what I'm looking for yet.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Ooh, that's definitely a good start. I'll have to keep looking and see if any other ideas emerge, but yes, that's the definite general idea I'm after. Good work!

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Lance Burton is freakin' amazing. it's ridiculous how skillful that looks. Though I think the cd manipulation is more what I'm looking for. I like the fast paced feel it builds up as more and more continually appear. I think it fits the kind of thing I'm after better.
Thanks for the suggestion though, and I completely love that video. Inspirational.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Right, at the moment, I think I'm looking at cd manipulation, or something very similar. Anybody recommend any resources to learn something like this from? Much appreciated.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results