Thoughts on Next Week's 1-on-1 :: Grab Your Remotes

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
You guys need to start thinking outside the box. He said we've probably never heard of them. You people keep guessing people we've obviously heard of...

I'm guessing me.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Most likely someone that many of you haven't seen too much from before - certainly not a household name like Blaine or Copperfield. He is soft-spoken, smooth, and a great performer. Misdirection's the name of the game.

Apr 24, 2008
We originally had this 1-on-1 scheduled for release tonight, but given the fact that Symphony was just released into the wild 48 hours ago, we didn't want to overload the world with awesomeness all in one week.

That said, we made the decision today to push this back to next week, but I'll tell you a little bit about it tonight. This new 1-on-1 comes from someone NEW. Someone you have not seen (nor probably seen mentioned) on this site before. You may not have seen any of his work before. Yet, he's certainly one of the most knowledgeable in the world at what he does.

He's been featured on TNT, ABC, Discovery Channel, The View, CNN, New York Times, and the list goes on and on. He's one of the most fascinating performers to watch and I trust that the second you learn about him, you'll be YouTube'ing for much more.

His first contribution on theory11 will be posted next Friday at 11:00pm EST, and is in part a collaboration between this mystery person and Chris Kenner.

Sasha Boren Cohen ..?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results