Thoughts on Next Week's 1-on-1 :: Grab Your Remotes

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Im gonna go ahead and venture into this menagerie of guesses, and throw my hat in with those saying Apollo Robbins. Its a different step for T11, he's made appearances on all those shows, and i'll take it one step further, i think the 1-on-1 will be on a watch steal. if i get this right, who's buying me a cookie

I dont think its a watch steal since its a collaboration between him and chris kenner.

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah I bet the watch steal prediction is right...although I hope its a new card sleight....

Jun 29, 2009
We need less card magic and something different. Like a 1 on 1 on Mentalism( Predictions, Psych forces, etc etc.)

AGREED. Knowing just one trick in that department would make a more well rounded magician.

I wouldn't mind more flourishes either.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
TWO videos will be posted tonight at 11:00pm EST. The first gives you a bit of background on who this new artist is, if you're not aware of his work already (which many of you will be). The second video is the preview video for tonight's 1-on-1 feature.

We originally had this 1-on-1 scheduled for release tonight, but given the fact that Symphony was just released into the wild 48 hours ago, we didn't want to overload the world with awesomeness all in one week.

That said, we made the decision today to push this back to next week, but I'll tell you a little bit about it tonight. This new 1-on-1 comes from someone NEW. Someone you have not seen (nor probably seen mentioned) on this site before. You may not have seen any of his work before. Yet, he's certainly one of the most knowledgeable in the world at what he does.

He's been featured on TNT, ABC, Discovery Channel, The View, CNN, New York Times, and the list goes on and on. He's one of the most fascinating performers to watch and I trust that the second you learn about him, you'll be YouTube'ing for much more.

His first contribution on theory11 will be posted next Friday at 11:00pm EST, and is in part a collaboration between this mystery person and Chris Kenner.
no guys, its me....just kidding...

Dec 16, 2008
Austin, TX
I did post a clue, maybe possibly... anyone see it? This "mystery artist" just left the t11.hq a few moments ago reviewing footage in post-production on a few things. Very excited about tomorrow's release, it's a fun one.

Quick guys, which one of you stalks J.Bayme around again? You've got to have caught this mystery artist of film, right?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I have been away a couple of days.... My guess would be Luke Jermay, he was mentioned earlier this month (I think) and there was supposedly some work with T11, and the thing suddenly went underwater and nobody mentioned him again after the "luke Jermay is a thief" kinda thread.

But yeah, my guess pretty much reamins un Luke.

Edit::// Nevermind, I just re-read some of JB posts.

John carney would be cool, I personally hate Rick Smith Jr.

D

Deleted member 2755

TWO videos will be posted tonight at 11:00pm EST. The first gives you a bit of background on who this new artist is, if you're not aware of his work already (which many of you will be). The second video is the preview video for tonight's 1-on-1 feature.

Looking forward to this. :)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results