Thread - Question

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
Hey,

I have some problems with Thread by Wayne Houchin. I bought the DVD on his lecture in Munich (It was amazing!)
and I would like to perform the Geek Method, but I have a question:

I haven't bought the V****, Wayne uses, yet, and I tried it without it, and just with water, but this hurts really much.
Now the Question: Does the V**** really avoid the pain, or does it have another advantage?

I can't say too much here, because I don't want to reveal the trick, but if someone can help me or PM me, I would be really glad!

Thanks...

- Konrad

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hey,

I have some problems with Thread by Wayne Houchin. I bought the DVD on his lecture in Munich (It was amazing!)
and I would like to perform the Geek Method, but I have a question:

I haven't bought the V****, Wayne uses, yet, and I tried it without it, and just with water, but this hurts really much.
Now the Question: Does the V**** really avoid the pain, or does it have another advantage?

I can't say too much here, because I don't want to reveal the trick, but if someone can help me or PM me, I would be really glad!

Thanks...

- Konrad

Do you really think he'd include that as a recommendation if it didn't do anything?

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
I've never asked if it does anything, but I asked if it does avoid the paid in this one special moment.
I can't say more without the risk of revealing the trick, but I hope you understand what I wanted to say...

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I've never asked if it does anything, but I asked if it does avoid the paid in this one special moment.
I can't say more without the risk of revealing the trick, but I hope you understand what I wanted to say...

I'm honestly hesitant to give advice here because you're already not following directions and trying to cut corners.

Yes, it helps. That's what it's for. That's why he recommends the kind he recommends.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results