Time Warp - Missing Dan And Dave

Hey guys, Time Warp just ended in MA, and I am sorry to report that D&D did not show their faces in the episode. They did have synchronized swimming, Chicks On Firse, Fiure Breathers, Penn & Teller's Cups And Balls, And Broken Bottle Juggling. But there was no dan and no dave.

Also, there can be no mistake on dates because T11 released this official announcement: http://www.theory11.com/news/news_article.php?NewsID=184

What's up, guys?

Dylan P.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Yep, that was a shame. There is another discussion going on in another thread, but this is a different topic, so it's ok :)

What's not ok is that I spent 1 hour watching it and didn't even see them on it. :( Anyway, hopefully they'll be on some future episodes...?

Mar 22, 2009
Phoenix
www.wix.com
i know, it just ended and there was no Dan and and Dave???? I am really sad and mad at the same time. I checked discovery's website and they only had the little clip of the card flick!!!!! what is is up???? :mad::mad::mad:

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
Dave said this on their website :

"We don't know what happened. We were told by the Discovery people that our segment would air with the Penn & Teller episode. We'll let you know when we find out more information. "

I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

Mar 19, 2009
Colorado Springs
man I never said i hated the show. As far as im concerned I never said that once. I actually really enjoyed it, especially when metallica dropped in but when you want to see somthin and you dont its a let down and im sure many people will agree. but that is some poor skeet on discovery's part

Because they didn't show a magician the day that you wanted?

I believe it's the fact that they didn't deliver what was apparently promised. It's like waiting in line two days for TOOL tickets and when you get to the front they're selling tickets for Madonna instead. Like A Virgin is a poor substitute for Stinkfist.

Then again, what do I care? I don't even have cable :D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results