TnR or Stained Skin?

people, should i get TnR /or/ Stained Skin?
How could we possibly answer that for you? They are two entirely different products, and I'm sure each of them will be fantastic, but you can just not compare the two. To be as cliche as possible, it's like comparing apples to oranges.

Take a minute and really think; which one of these can I see performing for people? Which one fits my performing style the most? Which one of these will I really be getting more use out of, and which one will I enjoy performing the most?

Those are the questions that need to be answered, and the only one that can answer them is you.

How could we possibly answer that for you? They are two entirely different products, and I'm sure each of them will be fantastic, but you can just not compare the two. To be as cliche as possible, it's like comparing apples to oranges.

Take a minute and really think; which one of these can I see performing for people? Which one fits my performing style the most? Which one of these will I really be getting more use out of, and which one will I enjoy performing the most?

Those are the questions that need to be answered, and the only one that can answer them is you.

Thanks u cleared so much for me, to aswner that........it would be Stanied Skin.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results