TnR Price

v4p

Nov 17, 2007
Hey guys another question bout TNR. Does anyone know roughly how much it will cost? Because on the 23rd i will get my parents to give me some money so that I can make the transaction and i need to know roughly how much it is so that i can use the appropriate means to persuade them :p

Thanks again,
Andreas

Sep 5, 2007
i have no idea how much it will cost you but let me tell you that its worth every penny!!!
the concept is ingenious!! you will not expect that it is done this way.

Sep 1, 2007
Bro, I would ask them for 30 bucks to be safe... I don't see it costing more than that since you will be able to download it (which means anything you need to perform it you should be able to obtain easily in my opinion).

Hope that helped.

Juan. :D

v4p

Nov 17, 2007
Listen eddie i dont know what your problem is with people not working even if they are under-aged. Have you even thought of the fact people might have so many things to do other than work, like school and outside school activities? Let me set it this way. Every month i get my pocket money from my parents and i wanted to know how much this trick is so that i can see whether i need to spend anything extra on it. But anyway thanks for judging me in such an ironic and childish way man. Are you ok satisfied now?

For the rest of you, thanks for answering guys ;)
Andreas

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Guys I'm going to have to disagree with you on the pricing. I think Tnr will be 19-22 dollars. Witness was what, $19.99, and it did use a gimmick. I think because you are getting just the DVD and no gimmick, TnR will be in the same price range as Witness. And once again, please keep your comments respectful. Some of our members do not have the resources or the time to keep a regular job. I only work part-time, and I still ask my parents for money now and then. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
Guys I'm going to have to disagree with you on the pricing. I think Tnr will be 19-22 dollars. Witness was what, $19.99, and it did use a gimmick. I think because you are getting just the DVD and no gimmick, TnR will be in the same price range as Witness. And once again, please keep your comments respectful. Some of our members do not have the resources or the time to keep a regular job. I only work part-time, and I still ask my parents for money now and then. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

//David.Misner::

its not a "gimmick" per se'
just something extra

It's better to be safe and and ask for too much money, than ask for too little and come-up short. OH, and DAMN, ya'll are friggin' lucky! I work and go to school and I have to give my parents money! It doesn't really bother me, but I wish I had the ability to ask my mother for some cash.

ps. O, by the way, I'm Mike and I'm new here

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results