TnR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2007
ya... im a little pissed ... this is the same exact thing as ray chances torn and restored card. i know ray chance personally and mathuei pretty much ripped chances.

Mathieu Bich

theory11 artist
Sep 2, 2007
I would withhold judgment. It's not good to jump to conclusions -- anytime -- especially since TnR has not yet been released. I'm sure that the theory11 crew has done their due diligence researching the history and crediting all -- if anyone -- necessary.

Feel free to contact theory11 with any questions or concerns; however, it's important not to jump to conclusions, as that is how false rumors start.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I dont know bout that they didnt do thier research on Digital Dissolve. Also tironemagic does Ray Chance have another t&r besides the one posted because the one Bich posted is og Reformation

Aug 31, 2007
ya... im a little pissed ... this is the same exact thing as ray chances torn and restored card. i know ray chance personally and mathuei pretty much ripped chances.

Are you talking about the T&R that he does in the link that Mathieu posted? If so, that is Guy Hollingworth's Reformation; it even says that in the description...

Hey Mathieu! It's good to see you around the forums!

Anyway, you are very wrong.

In his video, Ray is not performing an original Torn and Restored effect. He is performing Reformation, by Guy Hollingworth which can be found in his book Drawing Room Deceptions. Ray even says so in the video description.

Also notice how different the effects look. Reformation requires a great deal of covering the card during the restoration, where as TnR uses virtually no cover during the restoration.

Make sure you have real evidence before you start accusing people and making claims. Otherwise, you just look like an idiot.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
whre do you have your eyes? :S.. mathieu's is too MUCH CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN CLEANN!... This is Reformation by Hollingworth :S

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hey guys - I'm going to go ahead & close this thread. Mathieu's TNR is original - making the claim that it's not is a very serious accusation, one you had better be prepared to back up. The video of Ray Chance performing "torn & restored" is the Reformation by Guy Hollingworth - A very different method from Bich's TNR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results