Torn by DG

May 11, 2009
Alright so torn by DG is a huge trick that many people claim to think that it IS THE torn and restored card. i know how its done, but since i DONT have the DVD, i was wondering if anyone has the problem of having the corners popping out or is there a special way of folding it. this is what is making me NOT buy it because of this problem.

May 31, 2008
I got the DVD and have been practicing since. I had the problem when I started, but now I've gotten rid of that problem. I'm trying to make it smooth now. I highly recommend getting the DVD.

May 11, 2009
I can't seem to find very much sympathy for your problem seeing as you don't have the DVD.

i know i know. but your miss understanding me. what im saying is if the corners pop out like that when you perform and you have no control over that, then i wont buy it. but if theres a way to fix it, then theres a good chance i will buy the DVD because i dont know the cool stuff in it to make is smooth and i cant perform it if its like this because it will make me uncomfortable.

i know i know. but your miss understanding me. what im saying is if the corners pop out like that when you perform and you have no control over that, then i wont buy it. but if theres a way to fix it, then theres a good chance i will buy the DVD because i dont know the cool stuff in it to make is smooth and i cant perform it if its like this because it will make me uncomfortable.

buy it, take my words.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
James, while you can usually figure out various elements of how an effect is done from a performance, you'll NEVER get the full story.

I had a guy today asking for advice with Shudder as he was having problems, he doesn't have the DVD though, he just figured it out....

Any one who has the Shudder DVD on here will know that there is a fundamental principle which is not possible to guess from the preview as it's completely inviz.

The same applies with Torn. If I sat down with the preview for a bit I could prob work out what's going down, but I bought the DVD because I can appreciate that you simply CAN'T guess every single element.

You are having trouble because you don't know the effect, you haven't learnt the effect.

Buy the DVD and check it out, you won't regret it.

Best,

D.

The

Jun 10, 2009
I've been wondering if this effect is worth it and everytime I see the demo, I'm speechless. I need to pick this up.

May 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
Torn? What About Fusion

I own Torn, Fusion and several others and I'm very impressed with Fusion re-mixed. Sean Fields just released it on DVD and Download. You might want to check it out. It includes three versions and Fusion Re-mixed is fantastic. Nothing wrong with DG's Torn, it's great I just think Fusion is better.

May 31, 2008
I own Torn, Fusion and several others and I'm very impressed with Fusion re-mixed. Sean Fields just released it on DVD and Download. You might want to check it out. It includes three versions and Fusion Re-mixed is fantastic. Nothing wrong with DG's Torn, it's great I just think Fusion is better.

True, the ending of Fusion is INSANE!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results