Totally Out of Control

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Hey I changed the question. Will the effects here get Explosive reactions like Digital Dissolve, Panic, Invisible Deck and those others I can't remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 4, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
I've been looking for this all over the net and $35 postage paid is the best deal I've seen (from Genii). Other places may equal it eventually but I highly doubt you're gonna see a better deal for it.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Hi I changed the question. Look.

Well, you've got to look at each and every effect taught in the book in a different light. Also, you've got to ask yourself some questions.

Mainly...

"Which effects am I interested in putting in the practice for?"

I say this because every effect in that book has the potential to get amazing reactions. Then again, a trick is only as good as the performers ability to make it shine.

Shane K.

Dec 16, 2007
London
This is easily my favouritemagic book, the effects are all very strong, and mainly highly visual. Add to that the comical style in which it is written, along with amazingly clear and funny illustrations by Homer Liwag, and you have a all round great book.

The effects will require practice though, in most cases a lot of practice. The coin routines are all up there among the most difficult around, much more difficult to perform than your average Sankey coin trick for example. I have spent months getting Menage et Tois coins across up to scratch, but it has been well worth it.

Buy this book as soon as possible to give yourself time to practice these routines, you wont regret it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results