Touched by Morgan Strebler

tomelderfield

Elite Member
Nov 24, 2012
Buckinghamshire
Now I firstly should point out that this wasn't really my 'style' when I bought it, I just thought I should try something new. The dvd and filming is really well produced as well as the teaching from Morgan being very clear. The tricks themselves all are quite bold moves to make and I have yet to try it out, but a lot is based on being in the right setting with good audience management. I think you will need to be prepared to make a few mistakes when first trying this out, but that's ok it should come with practise.
My negatives on this release are 2 things, firstly the price of $50. I do feel that is a bit ott, even though I understand it's the secrets you pay for ect, but I feel it's just a little too much? My other negative is the '2 DVDs'! Each dvd is about 30 mins long so they could have easily put it onto one dvd and I feel they have split it to give more reason for the price.
Overal though I am happy with this purchase as I have started to learn about these new effects I can try and use in my routines, so overal I recommend this. :)

Apr 8, 2015
I think you will need to be prepared to make a few mistakes when first trying this out, but that's ok it should come with practise.

My negatives on this release are 2 things, firstly the price of $50.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I really loved this product. I think that I would still purchase Banachek's original manuscript but I have added 2 of Morgan's routines to my own touch routine.

With the Guarded touch you give the illusion that you are able to touch someone on the chest whilst someone is standing in front of them. The moment when they open their eyes to see someone standing in front of them is a ver surprising moment.

I have also added a "touch" that happen's with smell. I've really adapted Morgan's presentation to a Paul Draper method. I'm not really too crazy for Morgan's method here. This is a real time touch, meaning that both spectators experience the sensation at the same time and they could even have their eyes open.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results