Trespassing NEW

Sep 7, 2008
Nicholas Uusitalo. I belive he was going to release a pen through bill with Nate Kranzo until it was found out to be unoriginal.

Trespassing: The first ever impromptu, prop-free, visual pencil-through-bill with both items borrowed, by Nicholas Uusitalo.

I believe that's a lie.

And isn't this considered adverising?

Oct 18, 2008
www.youtube.com
interesting...

the pencil through bill looks "O.K." The good thing is it's impromptu, and I love those types of effects. The water bottle trick looks sick especially if it isn't real angle sensitive or awkward in a real performance.

Jan 18, 2009
I will throw a little comment out here, I recieved the method behind mirage from KP a while back and while it is very clever it is a bit angle sensitive but it's one of those that is great in the right moments for one to three people.

Oct 24, 2008
No there's no slits in the bill, to answer the person above. It's a borrowed bill! It is handed back in original condition.

Mirage is no longer angle-sensitive; it's been honed and I discuss how to cover your angles in the tutorial.

Sep 7, 2008
Why do you say it's "The first ever impromptu, prop-free, visual pencil-through-bill with both items borrowed" when it's not?

I know how Trespassing is done, and its great. A couple months ago Nick came to me for help in releasing it. I told him to go to KP, becasue I dont have a magic website to release it.
It is impromptu, it looks like it does in the preview, its just great all round.

JDEN

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Why do you say it's "The first ever impromptu, prop-free, visual pencil-through-bill with both items borrowed" when it's not?

For better sales. Which is a horrible thing to do.

David Harkey has an impromptu pencil through bill in his book East Meets West Meets South in Ah-Ha!, which definitely came out before this pencil through bill.

And yep, borrowed items can be used, too.

-ThrallMind

Dec 14, 2007
Perhaps Kevin will submit his effect to MAGIC magazine for review. I am sure Jason England will be happy to educate him as to the lineage of this idea, and comment objectively on its practicality and quality.

Brad Henderson

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results