Trick Trading (Read or Suffer Death by Octopus)

Apr 24, 2010
Yeah, I may just ask Baymey about it when he stops being so awfully busy.
The only hassle would be for everyone to make 2 videos; one to demonstrate the effect, and another to teach it.
If it means that we can get an effect I think that a'lot of people would do this. However, it would be tough to verify that a trick/flourish was taught well. Maybe it would be like ebay where in the corner there would be a little percentage of the people satisfied with the effects you have put out.

Jun 10, 2010
Well to combat the problem of effects that use certain sleights that are being sold, all you will have to do is explain what you did that is original and then give out sources onto where you can find X and X. Same goes for other routines, if you do something that you know isn't yours, skip over it by explaining that for example, "You can find the endless loop of rope move in Tabaray rope magic or Fiber Optics Richard Sanders" Then move on to your original part of the routine.

That's what D&D did in their Tricks section of the Trilogy DVD set.. and a few parts of the Flourishing DVD. Instead of going into a full explanation on how to do it, they'd just be like "Now, you execute Chris Kenner's 4-for-4 switch" or something like that..

Oct 12, 2009
Navarre, Florida
That's what D&D did in their Tricks section of the Trilogy DVD set.. and a few parts of the Flourishing DVD. Instead of going into a full explanation on how to do it, they'd just be like "Now, you execute Chris Kenner's 4-for-4 switch" or something like that..

Oh yeah I also noticed that in the performance of the queens they use the clipshift but they teach another sleight instead.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results