Tricks That Attract Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Hello Everyone.
I would like to know if there are any DVD’s and books that teach you tricks that attract girls or are getting amazing reactions.

I know many tricks but it would be great if we could create a list of tricks that are suitable for performing to girls.
Also I don’t think you can use card tricks as an opener because thats kind of cheesy.

Imagine you are a girl and a stranger approaches you with a deck of cards and asks you: Do you want to see a card trick?”

Hope someone can help.:D

Mar 30, 2008
Uugghhhh.....How should I say this? DON'T USE MAGIC FOR BAD REASONS!!! It's stupid. Magic is for ENTERTAINMENT, not for picking up girls. I used to be like you. Then I saw the light. Magic, used as an icebreaker, is not a good idea. The people rely on your magic for entertainment, not your own personality. It's like having a spouse just for the s*x. I just hope you see the light.

Best of luck,
MK

Apr 28, 2008
If you can't get a girl without magic you won't get one with magic.

Perhaps you could do a couple of tricks after you've got to know her but I don't even think that's a good idea really.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
hum...jay sankey has a firestarters dvd, you can buy it from his website. you can also do simple effecs like card colour changes and make signatures appear, holes in the shape of hearts and etc, and daniel madisons Burn is a good way to start, and convert the flames into hearts and messages etc. i think thats the best way. Burn by Daniel Madison and convert it.

either way, it really isnt such a good idea to use magic, if you want to pick up girls, just talk to them, dont distance yourself with such mystery.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Pick Up Fire Starters By Jay Sankey
Some of The Tricks are Pretty Effective
Or Generation Xtreme By Brian Tudor
I Rather do a "What The hell Happened To Syble 2"
Than A cheesy trick
Those One Handed Cuts Are sexy

D

Deleted member 2755

A major problem with magic today is that most of the people whom start only start to gain popularity or get girls. It depresses me.

-Doug

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
A major problem with magic today is that most of the people whom start only start to gain popularity or get girls. It depresses me.

-Doug

Come on dude, No one is in it for the popularity or the girls
really.
Right?:confused:

But if you can do some tricks to impress a girl then you might as well do it.

Haha, I laugh everytime I read topics like this. I do magic for my friends, some of which are girls, and every now and then get a comment like "This should get you laid." This is usually at a party or something.

But I definitly don't take myself completely serious with magic and I think thats what makes the difference. If you can't just talk to a girl, then doing a magic trick will certainly not make her go "oh my god, I want to jump on that." If you want that effect, learn to play guitar.

Thats all I have to say on that.

Take it easy.

Apr 20, 2008
I completely disagree, magic can be an EXCELLENT way to meet women.

I agree that it CAN be a bad idea, if you run the risk of hiding behind your magic, but you shouldn't be doing that anyway, not even for normal people.

Magic is a tool.

We use it to express things.

That is the definition of art.

Guitarists get laid because what they do is expressive and soulfull.

How soulfull is your magic?

Sep 1, 2007
But if you can do some tricks to impress a girl then you might as well do it.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Guitarists get laid because what they do is expressive and soulfull.

Speaking as a guitarist, that really only works if you're Van Morrison. If you're not Van Morrison, you can generally go screw yourself.

Besides the guitarist you usually see at a party is playing pop tunes he learned last weeks in a desperate bid to impress chicks.

I actually know a girl who took the guitar off of such a guy and completely emasculated him when she started playing Steve Vai.

Dec 5, 2007
So you think thats why musicians gets laid?

They do attract women because they are famous, most of the time has lots of confidence and loads of money.

I dont think a guitarist who plays in bars have the same sex apeal.

Sep 1, 2007
And on that note, the thread is going to swiftly devolve into the same level of banality and stupidity that comes every time a guitarist asks other musicians for songs to pick up chicks.

God I hate people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results