Trilby Connection

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
I was wondering if anybody has purchased this? If so could you write a review or at least your opinion of the product? Also
how would you compare this with the Manchurian Approach? Which is best? I have no hypnotism experience as of now and
wanted a good introduction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I am a huge fan of the Headhacking guys. I can say without does this is the best DVD for anyone who wants to learn hypnosis. There is one thing that people who learn from Manchuran approach seem to always miss that is stressed on the Trilby Connection. And I believe this is the single most important thing in hypnosis.

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
I am a huge fan of the Headhacking guys. I can say without does this is the best DVD for anyone who wants to learn hypnosis. There is one thing that people who learn from Manchuran approach seem to always miss that is stressed on the Trilby Connection. And I believe this is the single most important thing in hypnosis.

Ok, so if I get the Trilby Connection, then I'll be set? You wouldn't recommend getting both? I mean,is the TC comprehensive enough that I wouldn't have to worry about getting the MA as well?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results