Trilogy 2nd Edition Video Review

Sep 8, 2007
Wisconsin
Could somebody post a video review of the 2nd edition trilogy? Because I've gone everywhere and could not find a video review of the 2nd edtion. You could review things like the new packaging, any new changes to the 2nd edition, the tricks, he flourishes, and everything else. I hope this isn't too much to ask, but I haven't found a good review yet. thanks.:D

Sep 30, 2007
I think there is no big difference between 1st and 2nd edition, except the 2nd is shot in HD (!?^^) and the fact you can purchase each disc seperatly.. and of course direct download them..

but i dunno....

Sep 2, 2007
The 1-on-1 section features select tricks, flourishes, and sleights from the volumes in a High Resolution downloadable format.

However, I'm pretty sure that the Trilogy was not re-shot in High Definition, though I could be wrong.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 30, 2007
i think a complete reshoot of The Trilogy would be one of the biggest wastes of time and money for the twins and others.....everytime remember they havn´t changed a thing about content (and no,....even the jones change). i think the material was existing in HD quality from the beginning, but first becuz of costs and renderingoptions they decided to compress it into normal resolution quality for the 1st edition.

I think 2nd Edition ist 3 Discs seperatly (if you wish) and HD Quality

Jones Change (as the t11 Guys said) will be published seperatly as a little tutorial.

cheers

Th 2nd Edition is EXACTLY the same as the first edition. I'm not even sure if they changed the Jones Change (Would seem kinda silly not to though, but if it's fixed, why so long for the open release?). The only difference is the packaging, there are no other changes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results