Trilogy And System Difficulty

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
I am thinking of getting The System and The Trilogy bundle from Dan and Dave.com, but how difficult is it? I am twelve almost 13 years old,and I have gotten almost all the stuff in XB down, exept the double and tripple Charlieres (my hands are to small to do it just now), but i find most of the stuff quite easy. I would already have it, but i had two friends round and i think one of them or both stole £35.00 out of my wallet, so that was a bummer. I am also going to get the big "S" poster from them aswell, but i was just wondering how difficult it was. Im not to concerned really, but if it was impossible for a beginner (flourish wise) to do it, then i would like to know. I am looking ot be kept buisy for a long time, so i can save my money up until i have enough for an Xbox 360, so if it will keep me buisy then that will be fine.

I am thinking of getting The System and The Trilogy bundle from Dan and Dave.com, but how difficult is it? I am twelve almost 13 years old,and I have gotten almost all the stuff in XB down, exept the double and tripple Charlieres (my hands are to small to do it just now), but i find most of the stuff quite easy. I would already have it, but i had two friends round and i think one of them or both stole £35.00 out of my wallet, so that was a bummer. I am also going to get the big "S" poster from them aswell, but i was just wondering how difficult it was. Im not to concerned really, but if it was impossible for a beginner (flourish wise) to do it, then i would like to know. I am looking ot be kept buisy for a long time, so i can save my money up until i have enough for an Xbox 360, so if it will keep me buisy then that will be fine.

Both will keep you busy for a very long time. Some of the System flourishes are more diffucult in my opinion. But some easier ones would be the molecules and some others. The Trilogy has the Flourishes 101 section with more basic moves. They are both great purchases. I didn't even purchase XB when I began flourishing and I just bought the Trilogy. I'm doing quite well in my opinion with my flourishes. They are jam-packed with amazing moves and are definitely worth buying in my opinion. Good luck with your purchase and the continuation on your flourishing,
Michael

Aug 31, 2007
UK
The flourishes 101 section on The Trilogy is useless in my opinion and no beginner could learn from it, the system will be hard to learn from but the flourishes on it are definitely worth the effort. You can just get the trilogy flourish disc which has good flourishes and the teaching is better.

Sep 9, 2007
The System cuts are not easy, they all take some practice, whether it's a little or
a lot. The trilogy is the same, but i started flourishing w/ the trilogy then the system.

a couple cuts to know before u buy either would be:

sible

one handed revolution.

charlier

that's pretty much the basics of d n d flourishing, all of which can be learned by watching, or tutorials on youtube.

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
The System cuts are not easy, they all take some practice, whether it's a little or
a lot. The trilogy is the same, but i started flourishing w/ the trilogy then the system.

sible

one handed revolution.

charlier

that's pretty much the basics of d n d flourishing, all of which can be learned by watching, or tutorials on youtube.

O.K, thanks. I am definitly going to pick them up as soon as i can. I know charlier, so i just need to know the others. Thanks all for the quick response!

Nov 18, 2007
The flourishes 101 section on The Trilogy is useless in my opinion and no beginner could learn from it

i agree...
probably they just slack off and didn't want to film some real tutorials for the moves in 101...

however for some reason, i like the system's teaching better.....
i don't really like to read a whole bunch of text while trying to learn flourishes.....
they should have put text in 101 instead of the big cuts....

Nov 30, 2007
oh don't worry you will probably need time practicing these. Also you can always improve and get better and better.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
The flourishes 101 section on The Trilogy is useless in my opinion and no beginner could learn from it,

Are you kidding me? I learned Sybil (before I knew that you can learn it from J5), Advanced charlier, Revolution, Piruoette, Pressure Fan, Waterfall, and the weird way of the Table Faro shuffle from there, you just have to put your time in and try to learn.

sible

one handed revolution.

charlier

Sybil:Is taught in J5 tutorial
Revolution:Taught in Flourishes 101
Charlier: and the advanced versions are also taught in Flourishes 101

Dude you won't be disappointed the flourishes are breathtaking, the tricks are amazing, and the Everythingelse disc is full of random stuff you can learn. I don't have the System, so.....

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Huh, 360s in Europe? I didn't know that. It will take ALOT of practice for you to do the tricks on the TRILOGY good. Flourishes for both DVDS will take A LONG LONG LONG time to get smooth. At least for me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results