Trilogy Bonus DVD

magicman21

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I didn't find any topic on this matter so i thought that i would make one.

Is T11 going to sell the bonus DVD that comes with the trilogy, like all by its self?, because i bought the trilogy when it first came out and i really don't want to pay another 75 dollars for it again just for the bonus DVD. (thats right i paid 75 bucks for it because i know that guy that runs the local joke shop here:p)

Sep 1, 2007
Also, you can find the bonus clip in the DnD vault. If you email them a picture of you holding the Trilogy I believe they'll give you access to the vault where you can see it among a bunch of other cool flourishes.

dananddave

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Hollywood
www.dananddave.com
Chris is right, we are working on a Bonus disc / follow-up dvd to The Trilogy appropriately titled 'andthensomde'. It will be sold separately on our website.

We will start production early next year. It will include more random tricks, flourishes, and sleights - similar to 'everythingelse', however, most of the material has never been published before so you guys are in for a treat.

peace out.

Sep 1, 2007
OMG that's great, the only thing i'm focusing on to learn is the trilogy and still can't do in about 5% (also busy with my study) but I will definitely buy this as I know it's worth my money.

Just great you guys never take a break hehe :D

Chris is right, we are working on a Bonus disc / follow-up dvd to The Trilogy appropriately titled 'andthensomde'. It will be sold separately on our website.

We will start production early next year. It will include more random tricks, flourishes, and sleights - similar to 'everythingelse', however, most of the material has never been published before so you guys are in for a treat.

peace out.

Amazing,

Will there be any "sneak previews" of the things that are going to be on the DVD or are we going to have to be patient?

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

magicman21

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin

peace out.

sweet:cool: thats all i needed to hear... well read... um, you get the idea,

i guess it will run for about $30 buck like the seperate tricks, florishes, and everythingeles DVD's?

peace

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California

peace out.

I swear these guys are making me so poor...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results