Trilogy Bonus?

Sep 1, 2007
what is this bonus? i only have the 3 disc..is the bonus included in 1 of the disc? or the bonus is just the 15% off?

i received my package today and i was expecting the bonus to be another dvd but apparently its not as the bonus item was not listed in the packing list

Sep 2, 2007
The bonus that is provided with purchase of the 3 DVD Set is the Trilogy Bonus Video. The bonus video is a fantastic downloadable flourishing reel, which is just over 2 minutes long.

If you purchased the Trilogy here, you should have received a link in your order confirmation email to download the bonus video.

Nonetheless, simply submit a support ticket, and the support guys will lend you a hand with it.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
ticket sent..i have no idea the link is provided in the email receipt..guess i overlooked it and the download has already expired

thanks for the help!

Sep 1, 2007
ticket sent..i have no idea the link is provided in the email receipt..guess i overlooked it and the download has already expired

thanks for the help!

You can still get the video in the vault on DnD's website, you didn't ahve to dowlnoad it from here

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results