Trouble Playing Videos

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
Hey sorry guys but I couldn't figure out where else to put this...okay my buddies and I are new to the site, and we were checking it out....but we can't see any of the videos...all it does it go blank (all black) as soon as we hit the play button.

We have adobe flash player 9....did we need something else? It will work on different computers, just not this one.

Thanks,
-PTG

PS If there was a better place to put this then we all apologize and we would appreciate if someone would take the time to move it. Thanks again!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Welcome to the forums, but you should really submit a Ticket for this kind of thing. Odds are, Customer Service can help you more than we can.

Sep 2, 2007
You may want to try updating to the latest version of Firefox, which is available for free directly at www.mozilla.com. As long as you have the latest version of Firefox, as well as the latest version of Flash installed, the videos should play fine.

In addition, as mentioned above, you can try refreshing -- or restarting -- your internet browser, which may do the trick. The videos are currently working fine for me.

Hopefully, this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
You may want to try updating to the latest version of Firefox, which is available for free directly at www.mozilla.com. As long as you have the latest version of Firefox, as well as the latest version of Flash installed, the videos should play fine.

In addition, as mentioned above, you can try refreshing -- or restarting -- your internet browser, which may do the trick. The videos are currently working fine for me.

Hopefully, this helps.

Cheers,
JTM
Haven't seen you here in a while.:confused:

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Hey PTG,

Sorry to hear you're encountering an issue. Everyone here has made great suggestions. Definitely double check and see if you're browser and/or Flash Player is fully updated.

Aside from that, try clearing your cache and restarting the browser. That may do the trick. If not, shoot us a support ticket and we'll investigate this issue further until it's fully resolved. No worries. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results