True Astonishments - Review

Nov 8, 2007
I saw that this morning. Smoking I sounds like a real winner. I can't wait for this set I had a dream about it 2 nights ago.

Apr 27, 2008
Well.... I understand what they were trying to do with the review but it didn't help me base on if I was going to buy it or not. Basically that was the most pointless review I have ever read since it didn't help me with what the effects actually did or what was so great about them. Hype itself is overrated so they should explain a bit more on what I am spending most of my paycheck on.

Aug 31, 2007
MI, US
Well.... I understand what they were trying to do with the review but it didn't help me base on if I was going to buy it or not. Basically that was the most pointless review I have ever read since it didn't help me with what the effects actually did or what was so great about them. Hype itself is overrated so they should explain a bit more on what I am spending most of my paycheck on.

Yeah, even though I already purchased this, I cannot agree more. The trailer only shows reactions, none of the effects. The review doesn't explain anything either.

I saw that this morning. Smoking I sounds like a real winner. I can't wait for this set I had a dream about it 2 nights ago.

I had a dream about meeting Paul Harris the other night :rolleyes:

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
my dead beat mom, who i havent seen since my sixteenth birthday mailed me a check this christmas for $500. care to guess what 300 of it is going to? lol. where can you buy True Astonishment at other than E?

Nov 8, 2007
my dead beat mom, who i havent seen since my sixteenth birthday mailed me a check this christmas for $500. care to guess what 300 of it is going to? lol. where can you buy True Astonishment at other than E?

The Astonishment Project

They've extended the signed set + extras deal until January 10th, or whenever they reach a secret number of signed sets, whichever comes first. So hurry! You also get access to a protected forum where Paul is going to be chatting with everyone. Very cool.

Make sure you check out the True Astonishments website too.

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
I love Paul Harris, but why do I want to see him sitting in a forest giving me a creepy smile when all I want to see is a preview of the effects Im going to spend ALOT of money on?

The mind boggles

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
The flaming fork isn't the effect. The effect is to make their signed coin appear in a match box. I think he just used a flaming fork so he wouldn't burn his hands with the flash paper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results