TwinSplit Remix Help!

Jan 18, 2009
Look iv bin practicing it for days and i cant get the card to go completely behind the card, it always flashes the corner.
I learned it from the trilogy, and its so awsome if i could just do it:mad:

Sep 1, 2007
You can always try it in classic Marlo position, where instead of the cards being held vertically, they are held horizontally.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
You can always try it in classic Marlo position, where instead of the cards being held vertically, they are held horizontally.

The only problem with that is - seeing as though you are removing the middle pip, why hold it vertically?

Then you might as well have removed a top pip!
;)

jussayin'

Gustav

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Wait, are you talking about the split? or the putting back together?

If you're talking about the split, the posts above me have good advice.

If you're talking about the putting back together, i recommend using a duck chnage or shapeshifter. Cuz the way taught on the trilogy (to me) is near impossible. Even Dan and Dave have trouble doing it cuz they didn't once nail it perfectly during the twinsplit remix explanation.

Wait, are you talking about the split? or the putting back together?

If you're talking about the split, the posts above me have good advice.

If you're talking about the putting back together, i recommend using a duck chnage or shapeshifter. Cuz the way taught on the trilogy (to me) is near impossible. Even Dan and Dave have trouble doing it cuz they didn't once nail it perfectly during the twinsplit remix explanation.

i agree, do some other type of change because the one in the trilogy is just awful. never works, you can always see the cards going behind eachother

i agree, do some other type of change because the one in the trilogy is just awful. never works, you can always see the cards going behind eachother

The snap change is one of the oldest and most beautiful changes ever created. If you say it never works then I can only believe you have never really tried and or practiced the sleight.

That said, I do find the sleight, although great, to be rather impractical for everyday use. I use another change for the twinsplit effect but the name of it defies me at the moment.

C

Jan 18, 2009

no no no the change looks awsome and it gets suprising reactions.the problem was the snap change cover.but i have fixed it by extending the thumb and pointer finger right after the change.
But the trick is so angle sensitive i can rarely show it to anybody unless their right in front of me.
90% of the time i have people to left or right of me its a real pain.
the snap change is great, but it takes a knack to get it.
the throw were the cards go back together takes a lot of practice but i thought it was worth it,and of course it only looks good from a side angle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results