Twitch or Eclipse?

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
Hey guys Just wondering what your thoughts were on the subject. I was looking to learn a way to switch one card for another as both these moves do. But which of these two would you say holds more weight over the other?

JohnShack

Elite Member
Feb 3, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
sort of, he teaches a way to show the card and chuck it on the table and it is switched. He doesn't go into extreme handling on that variation but he shows it. I like them both honestly, Eclipse is a little more knacky though.

John

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
If you are looking for a way to switch two cards what is wrong with a top change. I personally think you would get a lot more from David williamson's on demand over at D&D.

Hey guys Just wondering what your thoughts were on the subject. I was looking to learn a way to switch one card for another as both these moves do. But which of these two would you say holds more weight over the other?

I actually came up with a move that is used as a color change or a control. Not very visual but its nice i daresay. I just sent the idea and video to t11. Lets see if they dig it. :) Wish me luck!

Dec 1, 2010
I prefer Eclipse, I don't know why, it's just, it not so knacky, and it goes unnoticed. Also Twitch does not look good as a switch, the motion makes it unstable looking. That my opinion, so you should pick what suits you.

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
I picked up twitch and it wasn't really what I wanted. But still cool nonetheless. I'll look into eclipse soon though. Either way learning both moves will give me a chance to expand my abilities. So no harm done.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results