Ultra Smoke 2000

Jan 5, 2008
Drury Lane
For a long time, I've been trying to decide if I should get the Ultra Smoke 2000 from E.
Right now, I just wanna clarify a few things.

1. Is the smoke created, actual smoke? (It says pyrotechnics isn't involved)

2. When wearing it, is it breakable? (I'm thinking about bringing it to school, and my friends might kill it)
2b. If so, how breakable?

3. How long do the refills last? E says it produces 300-500 puffs of smoke. The 200 gap kinda annoys me. (One refill is $50. o_o)
3b. If you own it, how long did one cartridge last you?

4. How do you operate it? (I'll delete this question if it reveals too much)

5. What tricks do you perform with this? (I want some ideas. I only have a single trick in my head at the moment)

Thanks in advance!

mm~

C

clarrus

I have Ultra Smoke and It's pretty good. I haven't gotten a chance to use it but from the practice, I like it very very much. It's real smoke too. It's not breakable and a refill is 2 cartridges. I like it and think it's worth the money.

D

Deleted member 2755

For a long time, I've been trying to decide if I should get the Ultra Smoke 2000 from E.
Right now, I just wanna clarify a few things.

1. Is the smoke created, actual smoke? (It says pyrotechnics isn't involved)

2. When wearing it, is it breakable? (I'm thinking about bringing it to school, and my friends might kill it)
2b. If so, how breakable?

3. How long do the refills last? E says it produces 300-500 puffs of smoke. The 200 gap kinda annoys me. (One refill is $50. o_o)
3b. If you own it, how long did one cartridge last you?

4. How do you operate it? (I'll delete this question if it reveals too much)

5. What tricks do you perform with this? (I want some ideas. I only have a single trick in my head at the moment)

Thanks in advance!

mm~

I don't own it, but I know this from past reviews and talking to people that own it.

1. Yes it's smoke.

2. Not sure... I don't know what the actual gimmick looks like, but I'm pretty sure it will last you a very long time, maybe years if you take care of it. Just don't throw it on the ground or something.

3. That range is correct, and no, the 50 dollars will get you 2 refills. Also, just use it sparingly, I agree that it is expensive.

4. Honestly it's a prop, I don't know how it works, but since it's a prop and not a trick, I wish I knew myself before I bought it. Oh well.

5. Anything. Use it when making the cards disappear in panic. Use it when changing their card into a bag in Witness, Make smoke come from the deck during an ACR to make it come on top. Make coins appear through smoke. Use it however you want.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results