Ultra Smoke on Ellusionist

I have never used this product but could i please get a review and info about use of this product???

where does the smoke comes from???

how is it used???

is the smoke inside a container or capsule???

how you do depsense the smoke???

is there a link to a demo of this product???

Thanks guys.....

Jan 13, 2008
Answering a lot of those questions would definitely border on exposure...

It's a device, or a "hookup" if you prefer, that you wear. You need long sleeves. The smoke comes out onto your hands, where you would likely be holding a deck of cards (or your hand could be over the deck of cards, or whatever).

Not sure what else I could say without exposing it.

Answering a lot of those questions would definitely border on exposure...

It's a device, or a "hookup" if you prefer, that you wear. You need long sleeves. The smoke comes out onto your hands, where you would likely be holding a deck of cards (or your hand could be over the deck of cards, or whatever).

Not sure what else I could say without exposing it.
thanks....i see...you have answered what i wanted to know....i thought it was like a small capsule or something like that....

Jan 13, 2008
thanks....i see...you have answered what i wanted to know....i thought it was like a small capsule or something like that....
Ahh, no. Being that it sells refills, though, you know that there are "capsules" (I suppose you can call them that) that need replacing somewhere on it. But it's not something you palm or anything; it's a device you wear (albeit a light device, and pretty small--the bulk of the device is not worn anywhere near your hands, although you obviously do need to have something near your hands).

Hope that helps! :)

Ahh, no. Being that it sells refills, though, you know that there are "capsules" (I suppose you can call them that) that need replacing somewhere on it. But it's not something you palm or anything; it's a device you wear (albeit a light device, and pretty small--the bulk of the device is not worn anywhere near your hands, although you obviously do need to have something near your hands).

Hope that helps! :)
proshate that man...thanks....

May 3, 2008
I was looking into buying this but then I figured out that the smoke and the chemicals used to create it are highly dangerous.

Sep 20, 2008
Course they aint, otherwise they wouldnt sell it.

Apparantly it irritates the skin for some people. If the smoke constantly and directly hits a certain part of your skin, that becomes irritated apparantly.

Anyways, while were on this topic- anyone know of any alternatives?

Jan 13, 2008
Anyways, while were on this topic- anyone know of any alternatives?
Yes. One that doesn't use any sort of contraption, even. Sadly, I can't say any more about it, because it's actually a product I'm currently working on for release soon (and by soon, I mean eventually). :)

Sep 20, 2008
Im looking forward to that. The only alternative that i had was this cheap ass'ed "Mystic smoke" i bought from ebay. its some sort of chemical, and you sort of rub ur fingers together to make a wispy-like smoke come out. it was utterly horrible,the smell was horrible, it created wispy-feather like smoke (which sucked ass specially if you're wearing wool) and it sticks to your fingers like oil.

Turned me off Smoke-related stuff completely.

Jan 13, 2008
Im looking forward to that. The only alternative that i had was this cheap ass'ed "Mystic smoke" i bought from ebay. its some sort of chemical, and you sort of rub ur fingers together to make a wispy-like smoke come out. it was utterly horrible,the smell was horrible, it created wispy-feather like smoke (which sucked ass specially if you're wearing wool) and it sticks to your fingers like oil.

Turned me off Smoke-related stuff completely.
In the meantime, there's always "Warning" by DG. ;)

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
I was looking to buy this at one point and was advised by many people not to get it. I talked to Justin Miller about it, he said for an alternative a good one is called little smoke, mjm magic has it i believe. I havent yet gotten it but he said its good.

-Nikki

Sep 20, 2008
Ive just read about that actually, the mechanics dont really seem 'clean' to be precise. the rubbing part isnt really 'magical' so to speak.

Mar 2, 2008
I was looking into buying this but then I figured out that the smoke and the chemicals used to create it are highly dangerous.

Yea if you shoot it into someones face hahaha.

I think it looks alot better on stage personally....

There is product like it but i think is much cooler... You clap your hands a spark of light appears.

I can't remember the name but its around $80 or somthing like that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results