Ultragum

Aug 8, 2012
Montreal
At first I was sceptical. Many times has a product been sold promising a brilliant "gimmick", seamless transformations, and jaw dropping results. The magic world is rife with famous names etched into tiny boxes, shiny baubles and shimmering packages all swearing that their new product will defy logic and leave your audience in stunned silence. We all strive to have that moment. That tiny space in time where the crowd fades and you make eye contact , hoping to be met with utter disbelief and no doubt that there is real magic.

Standing at the cash register with the DVD in one hand, debating to exchange it for the hard earned money in the other. A leap of faith was required. Perchance a glimmer of hope that within the rows of shelves, glass tables showing wares and endless racks of DVDs I happened upon such a gem.

The car ride home is always a long one. When it is just a DVD, you wish you had a limousine or some such mode of transportation that allows you to recline in the back while someone else is at the wheel so you can begin immediately. I finally did arrive and begin my new training. The DVD is nicely put together, clearly narrated and calmly explain each step required to reproduce the illusion. A wonderful cast of some names you have heard (and others you may not) each added their unique spin on the presentation and revelation of having an object appear in a sealed package of gum. I had barely made it 20 mins in and I recreated and prepared all that I needed to try it out. A friend came over and with no practice I executed and received exactly the reactions above. "how the hell did you do that!?!? you....you didn't touch it!!". A wry smile escaped my lips. Ultragum is awesome.

While it might not be for you, and one may find it trivial, for the beginner and midrange prestidigitator it is something to take into consideration. No, scratch that. It is a must.

Aug 10, 2012
Hey Ferox, Deven here. I'm really glad that you enjoyed the material. Richard, Spidey and myself have worked very hard for this dvd. Richard is a perfectionist when it comes to releasing material to the magic community, all of our ideas has been worked and re-worked countless number of times. The dvd itself was actually filmed twice! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a PM! Thank you again for the kind words!

Spidey_magic

Elite Member
Mar 5, 2008
Wow!

Hey there,

Deven brought this to my attention and I just want to say, I too have spend unspeakable amounts of money in magic and 5% of the time i am holding something that makes me want to hug the creator and thank him from the bottom of my heart!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to realize that our hard work gave someone that feeling! This review means worlds to me and I'm sure Deven and Richard feel the same way!

thank you!
Spidey

Aug 8, 2012
Montreal
I did it this past weekend to a few random people and they literally screamed. It is an awesome trick, well worth the price of admission and leaves the spectator in awe.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results