Value of 1st Edition Guardians

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
how valuable do you think the 1st editions will be worth,in comparison to oter decks?? or money value..they are usually selling for 20-30.00 a deck on ebay, only 3 weeks after being sold out..

i will keep my brick stashed away.. i cant wait for the new ones though:)

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
how valuable do you think the 1st editions will be worth,in comparison to oter decks?? or money value..they are usually selling for 20-30.00 a deck on ebay, only 3 weeks after being sold out..

Hey, I'm right with you there. I too have a nice brick stashed away. In all honesty, I'm not really expecting these decks to sky rocket in price in time in the near future. If you look at the decks that are up there in value like Jerry's, they are decks that are known for their stock and feel. All in all, I believe that the formula for Jerry's is Rarity+Quality=$$$

If you look at the Guardians, I think that most people either loved them or hated them. Heck, it took a review from Justin Miller himself to get me to give this deck a second chance. (I did, and I do not regret it!)

I think the case here is pretty much going to be like this. The value of 1st edition Guardians is going to be determined by one thing and one thing only. They are only worth what the person who wants them is willing to pay.

Case Closed...for me at least.

Shane K.

Sep 2, 2007

Wow, $20 to $30 dollars that's 400% to 600% profit, considering that they were sold at $4.95. Darn, I should have bought a couple of extra decks.:( This is probably the greatest value that the first editions will have, it would be wise to sell now, and probably keep few just in case. Considering the second editions are coming within the next couple of weeks, I would expect the prices of the first edition to depreciate.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
cant wait for the 2nd edition, they will be the same price with like way better quality, plus i like on the coast of texas .. humidity + cards = bad, but i cant wait i might buy a brick..

Sep 2, 2007
well, the 1800 deck I hear royally sucked, and the guardians only sucked if you kept them in a 7.00 card clip whenever you wern't usung them...(Me) I'm sel;ling my deck a bit before christmas.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results