Very Visual Coin Through Glass

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey guys, this is my new effect, could I have some positive criticism please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNeaz4wFNyk

Key points:

Impromptu

Everything borrowed

No holes in the glass

Instantly examinable.

All comments welcome guys.

:: Updated :: again.

Video updated with new footage of a standing performance from a spectators point of view.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZnQGJrZdYSE

what you think guys?

this is one of the routines that i will include when i release this.

:: Final trailer ::

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ySWC4-HydZw

there you go guys, hope u all enjoy it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
It's not really a new "effect", but it does look damn good. I'm walking to Wales now because I don't believe you :p

Seriously though, if I wanted to visually push a coin through the bottom of a glass... That is how I would do it. I'd maybe turn the coin sideways so you can see it being pushed through, but I get the feeling that that's actually physically impossible to do with glass; so your version will do. :D

Seriously again though dude, that's awesome.

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Thanks you two, I'll try and re-film it in the next couple of days to give some more information about it and more of a performance, but thanks again and keep the comments coming in.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
if the coin can be signed then that would be the icing on the cake...

but seriously that looks great, as everyones said, if you were to push a coin through a glass, it would look like that!!!

seriously congrats on such a great trick... :D

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
This can be signed. Guys thanks for your comments, Im thinking about righting this up into a PDF to buy for cheap, but people would give me crap for it because I'm only 19 and people seem to think you have to be at least 21 or over to release material, hah!

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
sorry, missed your post, man i would buy this in a flash seriously!!!

ignore the haters, with an effect like this you cant go wrong...

put it at a reasonable price and you have yourself a winner... :D

but hey, if you want to keep the method its your choice etc...

Sep 23, 2007
Belgium
I think I figured it out. I just have one question.
Can you perform this in public? I'm guessing not.

If you would have shook the glass when you were in full view I would have been impressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
I think I figured it out. I just have one question.
Can you perform this in public? I'm guessing not.

yeah, you can, I have performed this a number of times now, a few times at my local pub. saturday i did this at a house party and blew my friends away this is why im thinking of releasing it, as i said before though i want to re-film it to show a full presentation.

Sep 23, 2007
Belgium
yeah, you can, I have performed this a number of times now, a few times at my local pub. saturday i did this at a house party and blew my friends away this is why im thinking of releasing it, as i said before though i want to re-film it to show a full presentation.

If you post a video with the trick in full view then that's a great trick.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
This can be signed. Guys thanks for your comments, Im thinking about righting this up into a PDF to buy for cheap, but people would give me crap for it because I'm only 19 and people seem to think you have to be at least 21 or over to release material, hah!

There are always exceptions. You didn't find a slightly altered use for a classic force, make a video of it, and charge $10 on a website you just made. Those are the kind of people who get flamed. You have a nice, visual, and useful effect. If people flame you for this, I'd be surprised. If infusion is allowed to be sold, this most certainly can :p

Just my .02

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
There are always exceptions. You didn't find a slightly altered use for a classic force, make a video of it, and charge $10 on a website you just made. Those are the kind of people who get flamed. You have a nice, visual, and useful effect. If people flame you for this, I'd be surprised. If infusion is allowed to be sold, this most certainly can :p

Just my .02

-ThrallMind

Thanks man, you just boosted my confidence a little, this will probably be sold at about £8-10 depending on how much time i spend on producing it, ya know, but i'm not gonna go ripping people off, this will be fair.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results