Very Visual Coin Through Glass

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
so you'd sell it for $5?? any clues on who the distributor is? maybe a PM?? i'm really interested, im gna invest anyway, i just hope you'll make it an instand download and not a full length DVD on one trick... but still hope everything is going well... :)

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
so you'd sell it for $5?? any clues on who the distributor is? maybe a PM?? i'm really interested, im gna invest anyway, i just hope you'll make it an instand download and not a full length DVD on one trick... but still hope everything is going well... :)

Thanks man, it now looks like i'll be having a dvd with a bunch of my own material on, some really interesting stuff for you guys, this isn't going to be your generic card routines sorta thing, i think a lot of you will like this.

Thanks guys

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
oooh sauce-ay... lol any details? like how much price-wise, how much material, (less is more IMO), will it be like the DGP style thing?? :)

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Is this trick going to be sold? I can't wait if it is. I have a question, can the spectator remove the coin?

Felix

Yep, i'm just going through the process' of a deal with a major company at the moment to get it out on the market.

And to answer your question, yes they can remove the coin, what i do though is just pour the coin into their hand, but thats just personal preference.

Glad you like it man.

Oh and I think i'm gonna try ad have about 10 tricks all in all on the dvd =)

Oct 6, 2007
WOW!

Seriously, seriously impressed to say the least....and then theres the hint of jealousy like every aspiring creator of magic would feel.

10 tricks! That's a lot for a first dvd!

If you don't mind me asking, how did you come up with these 10 effects, what was the process from the idea to what it is now? (How did you come up witht eh idea as well)

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
WOW!

Seriously, seriously impressed to say the least....and then theres the hint of jealousy like every aspiring creator of magic would feel.

10 tricks! That's a lot for a first dvd!

If you don't mind me asking, how did you come up with these 10 effects, what was the process from the idea to what it is now? (How did you come up witht eh idea as well)

Thanks man, and good question.

Well alot of my effects work in quirky ways, i think anyway, like 9 times out of to, i'll just have a single idea, for instance a coin through glass table, i'll have though up the really visual aspect ( the main part of the trick so to say) but for ages i will spend along time just working out the best way of making something look visual.

Then i work on the ins and outs, so how i would say be able to borrow a coin and get to the right position for it to get the visual penetration or somehting. and then i would go about working out a nice clean up for the effect to make it look fair etc.

after all of this is done, i work out the psychology of the trick, like why would i put my hand here, or hold this a certain way, i should make it look more fluent and natural.

That pretty much how i create a trick, sometimes it can all come together in under an hour, and then for instace the coin through glass which this thread is about, the initial idea i had about 2 years ago, for just the basic concept and about 2 weeks ago i went to work on it.

I find the hardest thing to create is the name of the trick though, haha, I dont like having a name which is meaningless, i dont know why, haha.

One good piece of advise though, is write everything down, i have a little book of about a 1000 ideas, some are crap, some are really cool, but just wont work, but one day it'll hit you on how to make it work.

Sorry for the long post guys.

Hope this helps.

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Yep, i'm just going through the process' of a deal with a major company at the moment to get it out on the market.

And to answer your question, yes they can remove the coin, what i do though is just pour the coin into their hand, but thats just personal preference.

Glad you like it man.

Oh and I think i'm gonna try ad have about 10 tricks all in all on the dvd =)

COOL, im definitly buying it. I can't wait. Any idea how much this will cost?

Felix

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Hey Guys, Me and Lloyd have been talking quite a bit via email over the last few weeks about this release and I can see it going very well.

The Company he's in talks with are very cool guys who are right at the forefront of the UK scene and have made a big impact internationally also, so rest assured that the DVD will be a good one!

A lot of you guys have been asking about price, it's going to be a full length DVD so will cost a bit more than the $5 you might pay for some instant downloads - but if you can pay $5 for one effect and your getting 10 awesome tricks on one DVD think to yourself how much that realistically that would be worth.

So in conclusion, watch this space! I'm sure Lloyd will keep you guys updated on progress and I'm sure everyone here will like me wish him the best of luck in this and all his future releases!

Hope that shed a little light on the sitch.

Cheers, D.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey Guys, Me and Lloyd have been talking quite a bit via email over the last few weeks about this release and I can see it going very well.

The Company he's in talks with are very cool guys who are right at the forefront of the UK scene and have made a big impact internationally also, so rest assured that the DVD will be a good one!

A lot of you guys have been asking about price, it's going to be a full length DVD so will cost a bit more than the $5 you might pay for some instant downloads - but if you can pay $5 for one effect and your getting 10 awesome tricks on one DVD think to yourself how much that realistically that would be worth.

So in conclusion, watch this space! I'm sure Lloyd will keep you guys updated on progress and I'm sure everyone here will like me wish him the best of luck in this and all his future releases!

Hope that shed a little light on the sitch.

Cheers, D.

Thanks so much Dee for this, i was really flattered when i read this, thanks man. your a real nice guy, with some awesome effects, i hope everyone checks you out because they're missing out if they don't.

Also thanks aswell shane, cheers man.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results