Very Visual Coin Through Glass

Freeking sweet lloyd

Dude from the first time you showed me this trick (two years ago lol) it has been developed so freeking well seriously unbelivable I never thought this would evolve this faR!

Dude I think you have me back in magic :) ty

x

Oct 10, 2007
0.40 to 0.48 is my favorite part in the video.

One of the most beautiful coin through glass penetrations I have seen. Keep up the good work!

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Thanks for the awesome comments guys,

Any chance when of the mods could change the title of the thread to Emerge: coin Through Glass for me?

No worries if you can't.

Thanks again guys.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
I posted this at penguin just for people to see and got flamed, i wasnt trying to market this as there nowhere to buy this from yet, if this is a crap product, feel free to tell me or am i just on the recieveing end of people being too loyal to a forum?

Aug 31, 2007
I posted this at penguin just for people to see and got flamed, i wasnt trying to market this as there nowhere to buy this from yet, if this is a crap product, feel free to tell me or am i just on the recieveing end of people being too loyal to a forum?

This. Means. War.

Aug 31, 2007
haha, nah man, they are only noobs over there, but i do want them to be more open minded, i jsut hope they read this thread and every othere one on here, i like you though man, you alway make me chukle=D

I read their posts, I can see where they're coming from, you do look like the "sell or die" magician.

You should've linked to this thread though.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
I read their posts, I can see where they're coming from, you do look like the "sell or die" magician.

You should've linked to this thread though.

yeah man, i totall yiunderstand, i did llink them, but they didnt like that what so ever, so i was trying to see it from their point of view but they ddint get it, oh well, they will one day. =)

Sep 6, 2007
yeah man, i totall iunderstand, i did llink, but they didnt lie that what so ever, so m ws trying to see it from their point of view but tey ddnt get it, oh well, they will one day.

Probably because some of the smarter people on Penguin saw your video and responded. I agree with what they were saying.

You also said that you were not looking to make money on the effect and only sell it for a few dollars. Now, you are talking about having it distributed through magic companies. I guess there goes the idea of it being cheap and you not looking to make money.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results