Very Visual Coin Through Glass

Feb 19, 2008
Whoa, that's seriously awesome...

If you can shake the glass after the penetration, then I'm impressed. Well, I'm already impressed, I'll admit that. I mean like, REALLY impressed. : P

If this would work as an impromptu coin/cap in bottle, then you are god.

You should definetly release this...

LBarnes,
I'm a hard sell and this is just,..amazing. I love the effect and it looks like true magic. I would definetly purchase this effect from you, so keep me in mind man. OH, good job bro!

Oh one more thing though after the shaking the glass is the bottom of the glass clean? Thats pretty important to this trick and its hard to tell form the view of the video camera. And can you put a video up of you doing it live to spectators?

Shane:)

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
LBarnes,
I'm a hard sell and this is just,..amazing. I love the effect and it looks like true magic. I would definetly purchase this effect from you, so keep me in mind man. OH, good job bro!

Awesome man, thanks, im working on producing this as we speak, so ill have information as soon this is ready =)

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
LBarnes,

Oh one more thing though after the shaking the glass is the bottom of the glass clean? Thats pretty important to this trick and its hard to tell form the view of the video camera. And can you put a video up of you doing it live to spectators?

Yep, you hand the glass straight to them, clean as a whistle.

Yep, you hand the glass straight to them, clean as a whistle.

Sweet I have been looking for a more visual CTG routine when I'm working at the club this would be great. I have been using Bullet lately and sometimes the coin flys out the top of the glass due to smacking it too hard.lol But I like the speed and how slow and visual it is. Can you put water into the glass and float the coin up after penetration that would be killer.

Shane.:)

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Sweet I have been looking for a more visual CTG routine when I'm working at the club this would be great. I have been using Bullet lately and sometimes the coin flys out the top of the glass due to smacking it too hard.lol But I like the speed and how slow and visual it is. Can you put water into the glass and float the coin up after penetration that would be killer.

Having the glass full of water is something i havnt really thought about, ill have a play around with it and try and get a vid up if it works out, this trick is damn perfect for bars and clubs i would say. =)

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
what do you guys think would be the best way to sell this btw? do u think putting on ebay to sell as instant downloads is wise?

That could be one way. You could also use PayPals seller account, and I believe you can deliver electronic items after payment. Once I get done with my load of programming homework, I'll see if I can find an easy way for you to do this.

-ThrallMind

No you don't want to sell on Ebay due to the fact they charge you for everytime your item goes without selling. Get a sellers account on Paypal. Get a webpage or myspace selling the effect and when someone contacts you wanting to purchase the effect you can send them a electronic billing statement to their E-mail through Paypal and when their payment clears you can then deliver by Email the PDF or video file of the effect to the buyer. There is way I'm not sure how DM does it but he creates the PDF where it can't be printed preventing it from being massed produced. Anyways hopes this helps.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
No you don't want to sell on Ebay due to the fact they charge you for everytime your item goes without selling. Get a sellers account on Paypal. Get a webpage or myspace selling the effect and when someone contacts you wanting to purchase the effect you can send them a electronic billing statement to their E-mail through Paypal and when their payment clears you can then deliver by Email the PDF or video file of the effect to the buyer. There is way I'm not sure how DM does it but he creates the PDF where it can't be printed preventing it from being massed produced. Anyways hopes this helps.

Ah awesome, thanks for the help man, realy helpfull, ill get straight on it now. =)

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
There is way I'm not sure how DM does it but he creates the PDF where it can't be printed preventing it from being massed produced. Anyways hopes this helps.

I do lean towards PayPal. DM uses ejunkie.com to deliver the PDF's, and he just password protects the PDF when he makes it so it can't be printed. If you would like to know how to do the last part, shoot me a PM.

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Lloyd,

I posted my comments on the Cafe because I didn't realize there was a thread here on it already. Here is what I wrote there:

The problem I have with the demo video is that if you did push the coin through the bottom in that way it wouldn't jump all around as it did. I am just looking at this logically and trying to use my spectators eyes to give you my impression on it.

I generally like what you are doing here but I think you could make it better with a bit more work and reworking of it. Everything borrowed, or at least the perception everything is borrowed, is important to me. Impromptu to some extent is nice but it doesn't have to be 110% impromptu. I mean seriously we are magicians and if we want to run around performing on a regular basis I am ok with carrying a few small props around that don't take up much space. I think the creativity sometimes suffers because people have painted this box where everything has to be impromptu, using borrowed objects, end 100% clean, and everything is immediately examinable. Hey to each his own though and thanks for sharing the video.

--Jim

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results