Video from Magic Macabre @ AX2011

This is a video clip from my performance during my production of Magic Macabre this year at the nations largest anime convention Anime Expo.

Staring in the show this year was teen magician, and local favorite of the convention Jeff Favor. From the famed Hollywood FreakShow Deluxe Reverend Vincent Wolf, and Brother Daniel the Demented.

William Draven presents: Magic Macabre is a full evening show event that has taken place at Anime Expo for the past three years, and features presentations of magic that are both entertaining, and bizarre. With any luck, Magic Macabre will continue to delight fans for years to come!

For the video of the full show performance please check out my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/thewilliamdraven and just click on the link titled Magic Macabre 2011 Full Show.

Feed back, and subscriptions are always welcomed.

WARNING: Some of the material in this act is not for the faint of heart or weak of stomach, if you suffer from any of those conditions you are strongly encouraged NOT to watch this video. This video may contain stunts that are dangerous if not out right deadly, you should NOT attempt to recreate any of the acts seen here in. I am not responsible for any injury or death you bring upon yourself should you be stupid enough to try. Some of this material may not be suitable for younger children unless they possess a valid fake ID. If you are not sure if your ID is fake, then please see any local police officer, they will be happy to assist you. Lastly, enjoy the show!

Edit: Due to having just finished uploading, this video may not be available yet... please be patient, and give it time.

[video=youtube;j66JY1qMVbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j66JY1qMVbM[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 4, 2008
That was really good! Not my style of magic but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I was watching it thinking....what this show needs is a straight jacket escape and then there it was. I really like your presentation BTW. Also I really liked the mime style of performance during the first half. Have you thought about adding more escapology to your act?

Jul 14, 2011
It was a blast working with you again! The videos are awesome, and they will be shared all over the internet.

Feb 4, 2008
Thanks Eostresh! I've considered escapology, and have a few bits currently in the works.

Thanks again for watching.
Yeah I think with your character and presentation you could pull off escape arts very well. I've always had an interest in escape arts but I am so tired of the banal presentations I have seen from many of the guys I have seen lately. It seems everyone goes with the "Dude I am a total adrenaline junkie! I have a NoFear t-shirt and I drink Red Bull. I live on the EDGE!" I always want to ask...."edge of what? Mildly interesting?" Anyways I think with your character and presentation you could really breath a little life, and art, into an escape show.

Have you checked out Cannon's? http://www.cannonsgreatescapes.com/catalog.html

Yeah I think with your character and presentation you could pull off escape arts very well. I've always had an interest in escape arts but I am so tired of the banal presentations I have seen from many of the guys I have seen lately. It seems everyone goes with the "Dude I am a total adrenaline junkie! I have a NoFear t-shirt and I drink Red Bull. I live on the EDGE!" I always want to ask...."edge of what? Mildly interesting?" Anyways I think with your character and presentation you could really breath a little life, and art, into an escape show.

Have you checked out Cannon's? http://www.cannonsgreatescapes.com/catalog.html

For a guy who doesn't do much with escapes yes, I own a lot of material on it, including cannons!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results