Video of me @ Red Robin....

Sep 1, 2007
also, the bag blocking the view made it really hard to see whatever you were doing with the cards. all you could really see was the hot chick.

so I give it a 5/5!!!! :D just kidding it's actually really cool to see someone performing magic "under fire" in a live situation. terrible first comment on your youtube comments though .

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I'm going to say what most of the guys are thinking:
That woman has a very lovely figure.
I think that that is all you should say about the woman, and focus on the magic.

D

Deleted member 2755

Haha good job. Sadly I couldn't tell what you were doing.:p Well you looked happy and so did she so clearly you did a good job. Next time get a person who can use a camera.:D

-Doug

Bravo there Juinor. You look very comfortable in your surroundings. The fact that I could not hear what you were doing made me pay more attention to the reactions from your spec. You had her full attention Steve, you made a great connection, and captivated her. You could have planted a truck in her pocket and she would have never seen it. Perfect. As I said before, stay your butt in Maryland, do NOT come down south.

Curtis "Miles of Magic"

I like that.

Back on topic. Great performance, Steve! You had their complete and undivided attention and really got them into the effect. You seem real comfortable in the restaurant, too. Good job.

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
Good work on the performance? I think...

The vid was real bad. Get rid of the music, try and find a better quality cam and make sure you got the best shots you can. Two feet away is not a good angle. Over her shoulder and slightly to her side is great, or looking down from your shoulder, from further up.

Ty

Well he did say that this was shot from a cell phone camera.

Thanks man...glad to hear someone was reading! LOL!

Curtis, Katie, and everyone else. Thanks for the kind comments. I really do appreciate the positive feedback.

Best.
Steve

P.S. Curtis, I still do want to come down there one of these days...let me know if you ever have a gig where you need another magician...as long as it's worth my while ($$$$$), I'd be there in a second bro! ;)

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Despite the fact that it was filmed on a cellphone cam, I could still see that both you and your spectator really enjoyed yourselves, which is all that really matters. This video is the perfect example showing that it's not the trick that makes you good, but it's your performance and your connection with your audience that makes you good. Bravo.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Something to keep in mind...

1. It takes a serious gut check to walk around doing restaurant magic, not everyone is into magic or just wants to eat & drink.

2. It takes another gut check to post up a video of your performance in an environment outside of your bedroom webcam.

Thanks for sharing Steve. You already know what you need to work on and are doing it, out there performing and getting better every day.

--Jim

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results