Video

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
You move around too much which makes it difficult to see what you're doing.
All of the moves you did need work... you were struggling a lot doing the Charlier on your left hand. More practice less videos.

Nov 6, 2007
I don't see what your talking about as far as my moves needing more practice. My left charlier won't get any better. And I admit my moving around is bad.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Okay your pressure fan wasn't really much of a pressure fan, it didn't look like you were putting that much pressure to it. All I saw was a small pressure on around half the deck and the rest was ended with a regular thumb fan. The fan didn't even look that good. So was your thumb fan(except for the first performance)
Springs were bad because it was too small. You're wrong. Your left charlier can get better. It's called PRACTICE. That's why I suggest it. Your card productions were the only good thing I saw.

Nov 6, 2007
I have my practiced. My left hand won't get any stronger without do muscle training. I don't have the matierials to do that.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
haahahahhaha xD..

hey doubledecker if u cant get ur left charlier better, then dont do it on the vid :S.. I REALLY suggest you to get XB.. I know that u are learning from Jeff McBride he is a MASTER one of the bests he doesnt care to get a PERFECT fan because he's on stage, so wont give you the TIPS for fanning at a close up or parlour show, so get XB jerry will teach u how to fan and how to get a REAL pressure fan, thumb fan, and how to improve them, they'll teach you the basics thats what u need ;)

Sep 1, 2007
yea DD you need to stop making excuses "because I have ADHD" or "my left hand won't get any stronger unless I have some materials to strengthen it"

WTF? these are excuses. the reason is actually because it's freakin difficult for everyone, stop trying to think of reasons why you CAN'T, and just practice until you can. you will succeed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results