Vimeo Questions

So, in the future I may be making a promotional video/DVD for myself with a college. Often times the tech classes at the community college must make a short film for their final project but they usually don't know what to do. so, I might see if any of them want to do this project with me. Now I would love to put it up on Vimeo too, as it is not a profit DVD. Just something to showcase my talents. So Here are a couple questions about Vimeo.

Do they have a time limit on videos like Youtube?

Do I get to upload videos if I am a free member?

Is everything HD on it? (Cleare than Youtube at least)

Other than that. what are your opinions on Vimeo? And is there anything else you guys can tell me about it that will help me out?

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
Do they have a time limit on videos like Youtube?

Do I get to upload videos if I am a free member?

Is everything HD on it? (Cleare than Youtube at least)

Other than that. what are your opinions on Vimeo? And is there anything else you guys can tell me about it that will help me out?

vimeo owns youtube so badly.

Theres no time limit, but there is a 500mb/week limit

yes, you get to upload vids if you are a free member

youre limited to 1 HD upload a week.

Vimeo is awesome. Get an account now.

Dec 18, 2008
Vimeo is a pretty good site...That's where the Misses and I upload all our Christmas videos to.

Sincerely,
Santa

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I really don't think there's enough of a difference to justify the price.

You'd be surprised at the difference, as long as you have an above norm camera ;)

You pay for a $40 dvd, to learn one cardistry move. You pay $35 to recieve a dvd with random, and perhaps useless effects. Why not pay $59 for something guranteed to improve what you do?

You have to take a step back, and look down.

Buying o****less decks, dvds and books? :rolleyes:

It's all in what you consider important ;)

Gustav

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results